Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite Advertisement?

JewishPoptart89

Loyal member
Credits
Oh boy did I find something funny. I found an ad on this site called "MODEST MIX" It's a brand of tea I'm assuming.

j5XAtdJ.jpg

What's your favorite?

Advertisement Placeholder
Nice. It looks simple. Yet there is a clear message for sure. :) Unless you're in the UK then are they talking about what Americans would refer to as lunch (or was it dinner)? OK so I had to Google it yep... their advertisement coincides perfectly to what they sell on their site. lol They do not believe in censorship they are running with the F word and all other sayings considered taboo in most advertising. haha

Nice. It looks simple. Yet there is a clear message for sure. :smiley: Unless you're in the UK then are they talking about what Americans would refer to as lunch (or was it dinner)? OK so I had to Google it yep... their advertisement coincides perfectly to what they sell on their site. lol They do not believe in censorship they are running with the F word and all other sayings considered taboo in most advertising. haha
Yeah haha every since i saw it I wanted to put in an order.

Oh their site, I love it already.

I think with companies already there is a more "professional" attitude you're expected to take, it's nice to see some companies taking a different approach to marketing. xD

Oh their site, I love it already.

I think with companies already there is a more "professional" attitude you're expected to take, it's nice to see some companies taking a different approach to marketing. xD

Yup. At first I was like... what? xD

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds