Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Factors to consider going into business

The following factors should be consider before venture into any business,basic infrastructural development needed for the day to day running of the business ,such as electricity, good road network,.
.Nearness to raw material needed for the business.
.Nearness to market.
.customers needs.
.strength of the business.
.threat to the business.
.opportunities for the business to excel.
.weakness of the business.
.competition.and
Financial strength
This list of factors is quite comprehensive and helpful to come to decide whether one is ready for the business or not. It will let you know where to work on so as to do well in your business.
[automerge]1619965355[/automerge]
The following factors should be consider before venture into any business,basic infrastructural development needed for the day to day running of the business ,such as electricity, good road network,.
.Nearness to market.
.customers needs.
.threat to the business.
.competition.and
Financial strength
Good points you have listed hear. However, I would emphasised on the skills needed to run the business successfully. That should be the key factor.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
One factor to consider when starting a business among others is the knowledge about the business. Don't say because others are doing a particular business and you too rush into it without knowledge. The business may likely to be dead on arrival.

The basic factor to consider as an entrepreneur is the location of the business if it had a good location, infrastructure, capital, manual labor and then government policies.

Yes the factors you listed out should be put into consideration, you know some business owners cry that their new business is collapsing not knowing that the business start up was not properly arranged,factors that will affect and promote the business where not considered.

.Nearness to market.
.customers needs.
.threat to the business.
.competition.and
Financial strength
It all depends as some or almost all you stated above would be needed.If you are into manufacturing,you would need to have constant power supply and how accessable you need the get this materials and how to get an inroad into the market with a good marketing strategy.

Before starting a business there are different factors to be considered and these are very important to the sustainability of the business. Some of these factors include;
The business location
Customer relation
Marketing strategy etc.

Business is not something someone should just jump into because he sees other people go into it. You need to map out strategies in order to make the business work. There are factors you should consider before going into business such as, your capital, the kind of employees you want, and also the kind of gain you want to make.

.Nearness to market.
.customers needs.
.threat to the business.
.competition.and
Financial strength
These points noted are very importants for any business person to consider,when we started our business,we had to consider how we can meet the needs in terms of quality in the edible products that we offer to our clients,and these brought us huge clients base.

there are many factors an individual can consider when running a business. some may include:
location of the business
how to solve problem in the business
capital needed for the business
market target

Well , in reply to your question in the above post concerning factors everyone should consider before going into business, well I would say that i have to agree with all the points you have listed above as factors to consider before starting a business

There are several factors that needed to be considered before going into business or engaging your self into business. the first thing is to consider your financial strength and the ability to carried out the business effectively with readiness to face challenges and tackle issues that may arise.

I think a big key factor is: Are you capable of running a business?

I think that's a key questions, because not everyone is capable of running a business. So, you need to ask yourself if you're capable of doing it before trying it. And then, it all comes down to putting the effort in needed to keep it going.

Yes the factors you listed out should be put into consideration, you know some business owners cry that their new business is collapsing not knowing that the business start up was not properly arranged,factors that will affect and promote the business where not considered.
I agreed with you, when a business is not well properly planned it is bounds to fail or collapsed within months of establishment. Location is one of the factor that needs to be taken serious when starting a business because not all location is good for the type of business that we want to start.

There are several factors that should be considered before venturing into any business. first of all you must know very well the kind of business you are venturing into and how to make you successful.

You guys have actually said it all. A major key factor is nearness to raw materials. If you have to travel down to far places just to get raw materials, you might actually suffer huge losses

6 things to consider before starting a business
Turn your idea into a plan. Every entrepreneurial journey starts with an idea.
Self-discipline.
Be flexible.
Follow your passion.
Listen to the pros.
Find a nurturing environment for entrepreneurs.

.Nearness to market.
.customers needs.
.threat to the business.
.competition.and
Financial strength
I don't just rush into starting a business because many people are doing I usually take my time to carry out proper research before I proceed. What I first consider is the durability and how long the business can still be in existence. I also consider the market viability.

One of the most important thing I always consider personally when I am interested of going into any type of business first is the location, without proper location for the business it might be very difficult for the business to achieve success.

Any businessman that want to succeed will not forget to put these factors in consideration because this is her the bedrock of every business for example the nearest of the business to the market if the market is not near 3 final consumer that is weird the business will suffer losses an excessive temptations 2 the financial strength this is very phenomenal because with the financial strength the business can move greatly
What are the factors to consider when going into a business is at the purpose of the business, do you have the required capital to start of the business, is your business in the right location.
[automerge]1624696500[/automerge]
Any businessman that want to succeed will not forget to put these factors in consideration because this is her the bedrock of every business for example the nearest of the business to the market if the market is not near 3 final consumer that is weird the business will suffer losses an excessive temptations 2 the financial strength this is very phenomenal because with the financial strength the business can move greatly
Most of the Factor One consider before going into a particular business our customer needs strength of the business opportunity of the business to excel in the area and location where it is founded

Last edited:
They are factor need to be known before starting a business, wether it is a small scale business or large scale business. Starting a small scale business, your need to have your business plan, location matters, infrastructure matter, customers wants.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds