Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Factors of production

The four factors of production as to work hand in hand to achieve the set priority, in all capitalism can achieve all this and that's no argument,no capital no production.

Advertisement Placeholder
The role of labour in the factor of production cannot be push aside,the role of entreprenue is the role the labour would provide in a firm.The human resources and value he puts into the production line is one factor that wll drive the firm.

The entrepreneur cannot hire himself instead he hires the labour. So labour cannot stand for entrepreneur at any point in the scale

Labour a factors of production or is one of the factors that influence production... If labour is a factor of production that is new anyways but how true is it..

I think you are right but not entirely because further knowledge has been gathered on production and it's factors. You mentioned entrepreneur, entrepreneurship can be a factor too especially the knowledge of the entrepreneur

Labour a factors of production or is one of the factors that influence production... If labour is a factor of production that is new anyways but how true is it..
Right from secondary school days we were taught that labour is a factor of production and it's definitely true. You have to work before you earn or produce something, so that's how it works.

Factors of production are all the things that are used during a production process. These processes includes both variable and fixed factors

The factors of production are the constituents of production
Without them production cannot take place. The factors of production are as follows:
Land. It means a place where production takes place
Labour
Capital and
Entrepreneur
Can labour stay in place of entrepreneur?
I don’t think labour can be put in place if entrepreneur because work has to be done to bring to life the idea in the head of the entrepreneur, this labour will show other people the beautiful thoughts and ideas the entrepreneurs have put together to both such products or business.

The factor of production the factors in a business make business to be growing and help it, we all know that all factors are very important in production.

Labour cannot and can never replace entrepreneur, this is because an entrepreneur takes charge of the factors, land,capital and labour, that is to say an entrepreneur utilizes these factors for a project and not the other way round.

Labour can't stay in place of entrepreneur because the entrepreneur needs their service and help to combine the factors of production and acheive the desired goals

Factors of production are the resources people use to produce goods and services; they are the building blocks of the economy. Economists divide the factors of production into four categories: land, labor, capital, and entrepreneurship
Excellent, summarized but well explained. At first I had not understood the wording of the thread, but now that I understand you are absolutely right, "land, labor, capital and entrepreneurship" and therefore none of these can be substituted for the other.

All factors of production are very important in the success of a business. You cannot run a business without the input of labour and the land that the business is been built. All of the factors works together to achieve the same goal.

Every factors of productions are more like land , labour capital and entrepreneur they are also lots more but none of the can be replaced in business terms.

This factors of production are widely and definitely independent of each other but they work together without entrepreneur there will be no need for labour, and without labour entrepreneurs can not achieved the set goals for profit orientation.

There are four factors of production this involve the land labour capital and enterpreneur, these four factors must be present in order for you to achieve production.

factors of production are inputs needed for the creation of goods and services. some factors of production include;
land
capital
labor
entrepreneurship

Well , in reply to your question in the above post concerning factors of production, i have to say indeed that i couldn't agree more with you on your above post as factors of production means constituents of production in any business line

To me In all the factors of production each can stand in it own that is to say they are all interdependent on each other so i don't think one can fill the gap of the other. remember both have different rewards and both constitute the most crucial element of the economic system.

To be honest I do not understand what you meant by lab our taking the place of entrepreneur. To make it easy, these factors of production are very critical in any given space for production to take place.
[automerge]1624435854[/automerge]
You have done really well with listing of the factors of production and all of them are very important for production so I do not think that in any scenario your question would be valid.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds