Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Facebook group monetization

Aqsa Shahid

Addicted member
Credits
I have seen many facebook groups in which they are not selling anything to earn. But they are organising many competitions & giving different prices to winners & they are spending alot of money on that.
My friend told me that Facebook groups can be monetized if people do live broadcast & posts get alot of likes & comments.
But how can it be monetized??? What are the settings for that? If anyone knows then kindly help me out?

Advertisement Placeholder
There is absolutely no way through which you can monetize your Facebook group directly unless you do it indirectly that is by advertising your goods and services to your Facebook group members.

I have seen many facebook groups in which they are not selling anything to earn. But they are organising many competitions & giving different prices to winners & they are spending alot of money on that.
My friend told me that Facebook groups can be monetized if people do live broadcast & posts get alot of likes & comments.
But how can it be monetized??? What are the settings for that? If anyone knows then kindly help me out?
Well have never heard about a group on Facebook being monetise.. because i believe any group created on Facebook is probably to retain customer or give information....

You can monetize your any of your Facebook account if you want to, but not everyone love to monetize their account.

Seriously, I only thought you can only monitize your Facebook account by placing other people advertisements, I never know is beyond that now.

Until recently group monetization was not possible, but recently facebook has announced that just like page you can also monetze your facebook group. However, there are rules to be followed

I think you can also monetize your Facebook if you really want to do that, you can just like a page that you want to monetize then you can monetize your Facebook.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds