Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Facebook for Traffic

D

Deleted member 403

Does anyone else use Facebook to gain traffic? I have built up a big fan base on Facebook and whenever I post a link there, I get tons of views which is nice. I definitely recommend using Facebook if you don't already to gain extra traffic! It is not too hard to build up a large fan base if you are dedicated and patient.

Advertisement Placeholder
Facebook is one of the most popular online platforms for interactions and there are millions of people registered to the website, so it is much easier to gain traffic from it and it's a good medium to promote your business and platform.

Facebook is very useful community to built traffic to your site. However, you get traffic only when you have a big followers on your page. If you do not have followers, you might use facebook ads to drive traffic to your site

Does anyone else use Facebook to gain traffic? I have built up a big fan base on Facebook and whenever I post a link there, I get tons of views which is nice. I definitely recommend using Facebook if you don't already to gain extra traffic! It is not too hard to build up a large fan base if you are dedicated and patient.
Yes Facebook is very good for traffic a lot of people undermine Facebook traffic but just as you said you need to be patient, setting up a Facebook group is a very brilliant way of getting free traffic as it builds a community of people with similar views

Just by sharing on facebook, you don't get traffic. In order to get traffic, you will have to share to the right audience and through the right method. If you have 1000 friends, sharing on your timeline has just 1000 reach.

The first thing you said was building a big Facebook fan page which is one of the prerequisite of gaining traffick through Facebook... If the page or the Facebook page is not with a big fans or dedicated ones i don't see fb page as a good place to draw traffic.

You can get traffic from facebook, however, you will have to use a lot of different tactics, for example, build a page with a large following, build a community (group) with a large following, run ads etc.

Facebook is actually the largest and the biggest social network on planet Earth and soul it's quite easy to get much engagement using the platform than any other social network. Facebook is a great source of traffic for your website or blog.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds