Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Facebook Ads

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have used various kinds of ads to advertise my products and services, but I have found Facebook ads to be most effective. Running Facebook ads is as easy as creating a gmail account. You can do various kinds of advertising on Facebook such as building likes and followers on your page, getting clicks on your link, getting social signals, etc. You can start advertising on Facebook just for $1

Advertisement Placeholder
The budgetary of Facebook ads is daily means spend 1$ per day as budget but the default budget that I have seen that Facebook is setting for debit you is 5 $ per day. It is true some people run unlimited advertising but 1 $ per day means 31 $ monthly.

Marketing through Facebook ads has a lot of benefits. It helps you micro-target your exact audience depending on their interests, recent purchases, location, gender, and job title. Facebook ads are affordable according to your budget.

Facebook does have a lot of good ad options for different budgets but you need to know how to maximize it according to your niche. I have found if you don't do it the right way, it can be very hit or miss and not be worth the money spent on the ads.

Facebook ads are great. You can target your audience and post your ads. They provide various options from age, sex, demography, interests. So it's easy for marketers to position their products to the target audience. You can get good ROI from your Facebook ads and you have high sales conversion from the leads generated through Facebook ads.

Facebook ads can reach a wide audience so I definitely agree that this is the most effective platform where you can advertise. But make sure to strategize on the advertisement so it will be worth every penny.

Facebook ads are very good you can use it reach people from a far, and it is very affective platform to use advertising your product for people worldwide, and it very easy for marketers to use in marketing their business.

Well, running a facebook ad is effective only that targeting right people with it is the problem. For Google when someone is search for something, good will recommend an article that relate to his or website to such person. When he click to read the article google will show your ad provided it's related to the article.

you need to know how to maximize it according to your niche. I have found if you don't do it the right way, it can be very hit or miss and not be worth the money spent on the ads

you need to know how to maximize it according to your niche. I have found if you don't do it the right way, it can be very hit or miss and not be worth the money spent on the ads
It is all about calculation so how much such ads could bring conversion to me if it is something good or just one signup for 1000 visitors so it differs from one case to another.

I have used various kinds of ads to advertise my products and services, but I have found Facebook ads to be most effective. Running Facebook ads is as easy as creating a gmail account. You can do various kinds of advertising on Facebook such as building likes and followers on your page, getting clicks on your link, getting social signals, etc. You can start advertising on Facebook just for $1
Advertising on Facebook is an extremely important channel for promoting your merchandise to individuals around the globe, and it is very simple for salespeople to utilize in their marketing campaigns.

i have stopped using facebook ads because of the many issues associated with using it, there rules just keeps getting much as the day runs by and they restrict accounts for even the most simple reason.

I do agree it's cheap, but some products are simply not allowed on Facebook. They are also strict with wording, types of pictures and call to action you can use.

Facebook advertising for promotion provides a lot of advantages, such as their budget-friendly packages. According to their hobbies, popular items, geography, religion, and occupation, it enables you to segments and narrow down to your precise demographic.

there are also downside when you are advertising with facebook ads, as these days there is a lot of ads account been disabled by the bots of facebook which is really frustrating advertisers.

If your focus only towards traffic than Facebook is best among all thanks to people who spend more and more time on social media but if you focus on conversion or leads than you might disappointed with results.

Facebook is a great marketing tool and if properly utilized, can bring in a good number of results. Watching videos on YouTube and paying for advanced classes will go a long way in helping you master it.

Facebook advertising for marketing provide a lot of advantages.
Depending on their hobbies, recent purchases, geography, gender, and job title, it enables you to micro-target your precise audience.
Facebook advertising can be purchased depending on your budget.

Facebook advertising for marketing provide a lot of advantages.
Depending on their hobbies, recent purchases, geography, gender, and job title, it enables you to micro-target your precise audience.
Facebook advertising can be purchased depending on your budget.
one thing i love about Facebook ads is the number of reach, imagine advertising a digital product, your potential reach could really be mind blowing, which would in turn become conversions.

Facebook ads have the potential to reach a large audience, thus I wholeheartedly concur that this is the best advertising medium available. However, be certain to organize the promotion such that it is profitable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds