Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Face masks

Advertisement Placeholder
I wore one while they were recommended/mandated, but these days I don't bother with it (hardly anyone here does any more).

I do still carry mine around with me just in case I need it - but, I haven't needed it for over a year now.

I will admit I never liked wearing them when COVID was at its highest, there were no vaccines and so many were dying from it but I wore one not only to protect others but myself. I still see some people wearing them even now but I haven't worn one in a while if I am honest and haven't felt the need to.

The cloth ones have been proven to be practially worthless! And since Covid can get into the system through the eyes, then the masks aren't completely helping you out either. At least at this point the majority of people who get covid will only experience a cold or flu like version, that's according to two of my doctors.

I made some homemade masks using 2 layers of cloths at the beginning. They were really nice looking and I put the wire by the nose so that my glasses wouldn't fog up.

These days I only wear a mask when it's required at a doctor's appointment or at the hospital.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds