Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ezusy: An Automated Tool to Import Products to Your WooCommerce Store

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you are a dropshipper and if you are using Woocommerce on your wordpress site, you need a tool that will import products on your wordpress store. There are a lot of such tools but my favourite one is Ezusy. Ezusy imports Aliexpress products to your wordpress store.

In order to use Ezusy, you will have to create account and then connect your store to your Ezusy account. You will have to use a chrome extension that will automatically import products from Aliexpress.
You can use Esuzy for free if you want to import upto 15 products. The basic plan cost $10 and you can import upto 400 products.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
I will have to learn more on this concept as it looks an easy and low cost method to make money from an online store.

If you want to sell online from your own store, dropshipping is the best option. If you do not want to spend a lot of money in building a dropship website, you can use wordpress.

Do you have a woocommerce store? Its nice of this tool you made post about to help an e-commerce site mainly built for dropshipping to always import products to our site.

Thanks for this great info. I'll just do this and focus on marketing my site instead; means I don't have to worry about payment for goods or shipping related headache.
I want to ask, can you shed more light on woocommerce, are they a site like Shopify?

If you are a dropshipper and if you are using Woocommerce on your wordpress site, you need a tool that will import products on your wordpress store. There are a lot of such tools but my favourite one is Ezusy. Ezusy imports Aliexpress products to your wordpress store.

In order to use Ezusy, you will have to create account and then connect your store to your Ezusy account. You will have to use a chrome extension that will automatically import products from Aliexpress.

You can use Esuzy for free if you want to import upto 15 products. The basic plan cost $10 and you can import upto 400 products.
Are there any extra features the paid package offers than just more numbers of import?? Though there is a huge difference between 15 and 400

The number of products you can add to your store is the main feature of the paid plan. If you are creating a dropship store 15 products is quite a low number. Therefore, you might have to use premium service.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds