Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ezoic: One of the advertisement operation partner

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
It is Founded by Dwayne Lafleur.
Ezoic is claimed to be one among the industry's oldest advertising operations partners. Lefebvre started in 2007 by building a Facebook advertising platform that was later sold to Ad Knowledge. This prompted Lefebvre to start out Ezoc, which solved a good more important problem: the way to find the happy middle ground between monetization and utility.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Ezoic, is this similar to Mediavine?
How does this actually work for small bloggers and website owners. Well, by using this platform, how will I be able to maximize my earning? I use adsense, media.net and adhitz on my site, how does Ezoic work to maximize my earnings from the ad networks I am using. You tell the history, how it was formed, I wish you had shared your personal experience. have you ever used it?

I have never used as manahement program like ezoic or mediavine. In fact I eben do not know the importanve of using these ad management programa, and how I benefit in terms of revenue generation. I am my own advertisement manager, I do not want other companies to take over.

I read somewhere that you need high traffic website to get approved by Ezoc. I also read that Ezoc is google ad partner. If they have high requirement and it they if they provide google ads, why don't you directly work with google adsense

I read somewhere that you need high traffic website to get approved by Ezoc. I also read that Ezoc is google ad partner. If they have high requirement and it they if they provide google ads, why don't you directly work with google adsense
yes i agree with you google Adsense is the best way to get traffic and its the mother site for other traffic sites. most fev option is the Google Adsense. as ezoc need high traffic website to get approved so just go for google

These advertising partners, especially those who are google ads resellers, provide high paying ads, however, the main problem with these advertising partners is approval in their network

Based on the criteria I have read, I think you may not be able to reach the monetization threshold your site need a lot of traffic, which is qute impossible these days.

That's very true. Most of the adsense reseller have either tough entry criteria. It is easier to get approved compared to meeting traffic requirement for this ad networks

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds