Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Exams

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
What do you think of exams? Do you enjoy showing your prowess at something, or not?

Personally I'd rather do end-of-year exams than have internals as well. Even though the exam mark would count for everything, the year would be a lot easier.

Advertisement Placeholder
Man I used to hate exams! :/
Practicals are ok, but the theory stuff on which we have to write a lot., it was boring like hell for me.

Anyway, those were the days of my life! :D

Well I'm doing modular exams for about 6 subjects now, doing a module every other month not much time to rest..

I hated exams just before the last year when I topped the Graduation examinations in my college but again back on track of hating exams as I do not get time to study and have to read books on the last day before the exams to clear it, exams really sucks!!! ;)

I like exams because during most times, they mark the end of a particular topic, class level or even the end of learning in a particular school. Like the exams I did last when I was just about to leave high school. They made me so happy because at the back of my mind I knew that I would never go back to high school ever again.

However, I really hate the exams that teachers give to test how much their students have learned in a particular topic.

I like exams because during most times, they mark the end of a particular topic, class level or even the end of learning in a particular school. Like the exams I did last when I was just about to leave high school. They made me so happy because at the back of my mind I knew that I would never go back to high school ever again.

However, I really hate the exams that teachers give to test how much their students have learned in a particular topic.

Well, leaving high school and going to one level up doesn't seem to be hurting because at high school we don't understand much, but once you arrive a time when you have to leave your college permanently i.e, either after UG or PG and leaving all the memories and friends that you have got and shared with them becomes the most difficult part, because you know that those days, golden moments and all the friends are going to be seperated from each other and you have to run your race alone from now. No bunking of lectures, no making fun of friends, no parties with friends, hangouts after bunking lectures with a group of friends, no teasing of teachers and no dates with different girls etc, the send off party from the college brings tears to eyes as we know the life of college is never gonna come back to our life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds