Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Ever thought about creating an auction site?

xpl0iter

Mythical member
Website
www.coolfacts.in
Credits
One of my friend recently recommended an auction site in which he won a laptop for just 6usd!
The site was new at that time it was only a few people who were playing. I managed to get around 150usd worth products for just 10usd! :p

Anyway now the site is pretty huge. So that had me thinking the possibilities of starting one. after a few days of inquiries and all I knew that at this stage its not a good idea to start one. We have got to have a legal adviser, a registered company or partnership under us tec.

anyway have any of you guys thought about this?

Advertisement Placeholder
This is something I have considered as I feel many have however with the amount of people that have one now and have become popular and successful and it got me thinking what if I did create one, put so much money into creating it and advertising it and then it didn't do aswell because of the amount of competition I would be up against. It is something I would still consider if I saw an opening for another auction site creating one though but I feel that is a long way off yet.

I think I am going to create an auction site within 2-3 years. I just need more time and money to launch a good auction website.

I think it can be quite profitable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds