Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever suspend an employee?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever had to suspend one of your employees before? If so, why? What happened? I can't imagine it's easy to suspend an employee, I imagine they have to do something bad to get suspended. How long do you suspend a worker for?

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally, I haven't been in a situation where I get to suspend a worker. The main thing that I have always done is to be strict with my management as that is the only way to keep everyone on their toes. If the workers see that you don't tolerate nonsense, they will definitely do in the workplace.

I have never suspended any employee but I once fired a staff. I had to fire this gu when he started showing up drunk and picking bones with other staff. He did not change his behavior even after multiple warnings, so I had to fire him.

I have never suspended any employee but I once fired a staff. I had to fire this gu when he started showing up drunk and picking bones with other staff. He did not change his behavior even after multiple warnings, so I had to fire him.

A worker showing up in the morning drunk is strange. Did you try to find out whether they were depressed at that particular moment in their lives? Did they lose anyone dear to them to death? Those are the things that could make one wake up in the morning and begin to drink.

A worker showing up in the morning drunk is strange. Did you try to find out whether they were depressed at that particular moment in their lives? Did they lose anyone dear to them to death? Those are the things that could make one wake up in the morning and begin to drink.
No, he did not have any reason. He was just a black sheep in the family. Since the family was suffering financially, I decided to give him a chance to work and earn a decent living. In the beginning, he was doing good but then after a couple of weeks, he started appearing in the workplace drunk.

All of my 6 employees have always been well behaved since I employed them to be working in my business of poultry and fish farming. I am very fortunate to have those guys working for me because they understand what business is all about. As a result of that, they have never joked or messed with my business. So, I have not had the unfortunate scenario of suspending any one of them.

All of my 6 employees have always been well behaved since I employed them to be working in my business of poultry and fish farming. I am very fortunate to have those guys working for me because they understand what business is all about. As a result of that, they have never joked or messed with my business. So, I have not had the unfortunate scenario of suspending any one of them.

I have managed a shop, but I have never suspended anyone. I am not a kind of person who suspends people over small issues and I think that this is something good bosses always understand. If things get worse, then this could be a different case.

I have managed a shop, but I have never suspended anyone. I am not a kind of person who suspends people over small issues and I think that this is something good bosses always understand. If things get worse, then this could be a different case.

I am also not the kind of person that is not interested in suspending any of my employee. The most important thing I expect for them is to work effectively for me because I am paying them to do their job. In a situation whereby someone whom I am paying is not working for me the way I expected, I will definitely have no other choice than to suspend the person and probably replace him or her.

I am also not the kind of person that is not interested in suspending any of my employee. The most important thing I expect for them is to work effectively for me because I am paying them to do their job. In a situation whereby someone whom I am paying is not working for me the way I expected, I will definitely have no other choice than to suspend the person and probably replace him or her.

I ma quite sure that when you compensate your employees in a fair manner, they would be interested in contributing more. The reason why I left my previous job was the fact that the employers were demanding more and more and they were paying peanuts. This is not how business works.

I ma quite sure that when you compensate your employees in a fair manner, they would be interested in contributing more. The reason why I left my previous job was the fact that the employers were demanding more and more and they were paying peanuts. This is not how business works.

Whenever an employee is working very diligently, I don't think there is any reason why the person's boss is going to be interested in suspending the employee. This is because that means that work is not going to flow effectively since they have suspended the person who is very active with working.

Whenever an employee is working very diligently, I don't think there is any reason why the person's boss is going to be interested in suspending the employee. This is because that means that work is not going to flow effectively since they have suspended the person who is very active with working.

This depends a lot on the intention of a person. In many cases, the person may be a really hardworking person and it may never make any kind of sense to suspend a hardworking employee, even if they are not producing results right away. They may need to take their time.

This depends a lot on the intention of a person. In many cases, the person may be a really hardworking person and it may never make any kind of sense to suspend a hardworking employee, even if they are not producing results right away. They may need to take their time.

There is no sense in suspending an employee who is working diligently for a business. The people that need to be suspended are the ones that are not working but are expecting for them to be paid when it is time for payment to the employees. Those kind of employees are cancer to any kind of business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds