Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever see a business go downhill?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time where you saw a business go downhill? Maybe it was your own, or one you worked for, or one you saw from afar. I saw a local restaurant fail after years of being hugely popular in my area. One of the workers quit years ago and the quality of the business went downhill fast. It is still around, but it hasn't been near as good as it used to be.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not only seen a lot of businesses go downhill but even witnessed my own business go downhill and finally closed down. I was once working as a sales manager for a store. Even though I was paid nicely, I got bored and left the job. After I left the job, the businesses started going down hill and then finally it shut down.

There a lady whom we all live in the same building, she doesn't know anything about how to manage any kind of business. I'm aware of 3 different businesses which she's taken on and run all 3 of them in the ground. She failed in her provision selling, Babies clothes business and ladies bag business.

It was actually during the pandemic, there were too many business that I witnessed their downfall and it was really an ugly sight. This is the reason I made a promise to try everything possible to make my full time income working online.

It was actually during the pandemic, there were too many business that I witnessed their downfall and it was really an ugly sight. This is the reason I made a promise to try everything possible to make my full time income working online.

A lot of companies had to shut down during the pandemic of coronavirus, some of them were fortunate enough to come back to business while a lot of them couldn't be able to survive the whole lock down and the crisis that followed during the pandemic of coronavirus. It was such a bad sight for businesses to have been wasted as a result of the pandemic.

Was there ever a time where you saw a business go downhill? Maybe it was your own, or one you worked for, or one you saw from afar. I saw a local restaurant fail after years of being hugely popular in my area. One of the workers quit years ago and the quality of the business went downhill fast. It is still around, but it hasn't been near as good as it used to be.

In this business of poultry farming, I have seen people lose money running a farm. It is basically because they lack the experience and didn't bother listening to advice, and it affected their business. Most times, I don't feel happy with such developments, but there is nothing that I can do about it.

A lot of companies had to shut down during the pandemic of coronavirus, some of them were fortunate enough to come back to business while a lot of them couldn't be able to survive the whole lock down and the crisis that followed during the pandemic of coronavirus. It was such a bad sight for businesses to have been wasted as a result of the pandemic.

Indeed, many companies in here faced many problems. The fact of the matter remains that many small businesses also suffered a huge set back and this led to bankruptcy. Many small shops also suffered as a result of pandemic. However, now things are improving and this is a great sign.

Indeed, many companies in here faced many problems. The fact of the matter remains that many small businesses also suffered a huge set back and this led to bankruptcy. Many small shops also suffered as a result of pandemic. However, now things are improving and this is a great sign.

It is actually a very unfortunate situation for most big companies and even small businesses. I think it is even more challenging for small businesses because they were operating with limited capital compared to what bigger companies were operating with. It was the reason why it was very difficult for them to come back to business.

It is actually a very unfortunate situation for most big companies and even small businesses. I think it is even more challenging for small businesses because they were operating with limited capital compared to what bigger companies were operating with. It was the reason why it was very difficult for them to come back to business.

This is something that happened during the pandemic. The fact remains that there were many small businesses that went downhill. They were not able to deal with the market pressure as a result of pandemic affecting the market in a really negative manner.

This is something that happened during the pandemic. The fact remains that there were many small businesses that went downhill. They were not able to deal with the market pressure as a result of pandemic affecting the market in a really negative manner.

This is actually the reason why it is very important for any business owner an entrepreneur to have a back-up plan for the business. It is what is going to help that person to secure that business in times of difficulty and serious challenge that wants to decimate the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds