Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever punch your time sheet?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have worked in a telemarketing company. It was a kind of company where we were communicating with many people in a single day. However, we never required to punch a sheet. i think that this kind of activity is quite common in many offices. So, if you work in an office, then you may be required to do that.

I worked at a department store when I was in high school, and we actually had to go to a machine to have our timesheet punched. Have you ever done that? Ever had the machine jam? My boss would get so mad when people jammed the machine and she said they weren't patient enough.

It is actually the simple truth that some people are not patient enough when it comes to using the machine in trying to have their timesheet punched and in the process they will end up damaging the machine. It can piss off any boss. We used do this in one of my previous workplace.

Do you mean, out of anger?

😜

Yes, I remember when I worked at McDonald's right after high school.
🍔🍟
First thing we did after walking in was to punch in - a.k.a. punch our time sheet.
But after that, it was the last I saw of them. All other jobs just required signing in, like on a sign-in sheet, name and time. Then the same thing right before we went home.

I never worked a job where I had to punch an actual punch card. When I worked at the call center, they had the employees sign into their workstation and when we opened the app was when they would calculate our hours. I hated it though. Not a fan of it, as I believe it also tracked idle times on the PC, so that worried me a bit when I was put on emails.

I never worked a job where I had to punch an actual punch card. When I worked at the call center, they had the employees sign into their workstation and when we opened the app was when they would calculate our hours. I hated it though. Not a fan of it, as I believe it also tracked idle times on the PC, so that worried me a bit when I was put on emails.

I have also worked in a call centre. They never required you to use a punch card. However, there are some other organisations that require you to use such kind of punch cards in order to confirm your attendance and I have seen many people using it.

I never had to work in a company where we were supposed to punch time sheets. These days I see many companies using electronic registries to record their employees' incoming and outgoing time. However, these machines were not very popular when I was working.

I never had to work in a company where we were supposed to punch time sheets. These days I see many companies using electronic registries to record their employees' incoming and outgoing time. However, these machines were not very popular when I was working.

I worked in such a company that makes use of finger print punch in to sign in for work and sign out. I find it very good because there's no way any worker can cheat the system from leaving work on time without being caught. The time you sign in and sign out is always there logged in our system.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds