Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever make a sales call?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever made a sales call? As in you sold something over the phone. I did some sales calls back when I worked at the call center, we'd take orders for these toys we were trying to sell. I wasn't a fan of it, but it was far better than dealing with the people who had support issues like orders not coming, or problems with orders in general.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I do. I still sell my birds via taking phone calls. As long as you are willing to make payments as soon as you make an order, I do not see any issue with that. The main thing is ensuring that you are making sales from doing so as much as possible.

I have never made phone calls in order to sell something. In fact, I have never worked as a salesman. However, I have worked as a marketer (I am still involved with marketing) and have frequently pitch my products and services to potential buyers. I use social media and messaging platforms tro send my sales pitch.

Yes, I do it every day. I do it at my workplace where it's a company where tech software and solar system inverters are sold to the company's customers. The company gives sales commission too based on a staff sales.

Have you ever made a sales call? As in you sold something over the phone. I did some sales calls back when I worked at the call center, we'd take orders for these toys we were trying to sell. I wasn't a fan of it, but it was far better than dealing with the people who had support issues like orders not coming, or problems with orders in general.
2 years ago I joined a company where I had to sell some products. To do this work, I did not have to call the Mukti customer and tell him about my product. If he agreed to buy this product, I would get some commission from him. This work was very difficult but I did not give much time to this work. I thought it better to leave this job

No, I haven't made a sales call myself, but I've thought about giving it a try. The idea of reaching out to people and promoting a product or service seems like a skill worth exploring. It's on my radar as something to potentially challenge myself with in the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds