Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever hire too many people?

It's an expenses which isn't needed for any business. Why should a business have too many staffs than they require? Business is not a charity case because businesses are run on cost. If a staff isn't making more money for why he or she was hired, their services shouldn't be required.

Seriously, this is practically the reason why I don't stay lenient with any of my employee that's not performing. There's no way you would expect me to pay your salary when you didn't do much to boost my business profit for the week or month. When you have low productivity, you're getting low pay.

Advertisement Placeholder
Before hiring you need to make a plan and make sure you have everything ready if you won't think about you might have a lot of issuess you need to solve it is very important to make sure you hired just right amount of peaple

The saying that more people, more trouble is applicable here. You want a situation where you hire as much as your capacity to handle matters can carry. This is also the part that I look at as well. Aside being able to pay these staff, you want a team that can stay loyal and obedient at all times.

Seriously, this is practically the reason why I don't stay lenient with any of my employee that's not performing. There's no way you would expect me to pay your salary when you didn't do much to boost my business profit for the week or month. When you have low productivity, you're getting low pay.

There are many companies that may hire too many people. When they start realising that they have hired too many people, they start laying off people and this is quite unfair to employees. If a company is not sure how many people it should hire, then this means that the management of such kind of company is weak.

There are many companies that may hire too many people. When they start realising that they have hired too many people, they start laying off people and this is quite unfair to employees. If a company is not sure how many people it should hire, then this means that the management of such kind of company is weak.

You don't need anyone to tell you when you have hired too many people to work for you. From their work activities every day, it's going to be very obvious to you that they are not doing much, your expenses will always be increasing. By the end of each month, you won't have much profits.

You don't need anyone to tell you when you have hired too many people to work for you. From their work activities every day, it's going to be very obvious to you that they are not doing much, your expenses will always be increasing. By the end of each month, you won't have much profits.

There are many companies who do realise the fact that they need a specific amount of employees. However, there are many companies where interviews are taken all the time and people are hired all the time. Telemarketing companies, MLM companies, and marketing firms are some such kind of companies.

Anyone I've employed to work will work as expected or he will be shown the door as quickly as possible. There's no room for playing around when you're working for me. I take my business with all seriousness, it's why I won't hire too many people to work and the one's I hire, they will be serious to work.

Anyone I've employed to work will work as expected or he will be shown the door as quickly as possible. There's no room for playing around when you're working for me. I take my business with all seriousness, it's why I won't hire too many people to work and the one's I hire, they will be serious to work.

It's never going to be in the best interest of your business to retain any employee who's not ready to work. These kind of people have a very good way of influencing the other good employees that you have so they can have a partner in their unseriousness. It's best to let them go before they infect the rest of your staff.

There are many companies who do realise the fact that they need a specific amount of employees. However, there are many companies where interviews are taken all the time and people are hired all the time. Telemarketing companies, MLM companies, and marketing firms are some such kind of companies.

If a company is constantly of the habit of mass retrenchment of their workers, they will be having interviews constantly to replace those workers. There was my friend who was employed by a telecommunication company this month and was sacked next month along with every employed the same day. In next 3rd month, the company started recruiting for fresh workers.

If a company is constantly of the habit of mass retrenchment of their workers, they will be having interviews constantly to replace those workers. There was my friend who was employed by a telecommunication company this month and was sacked next month along with every employed the same day. In next 3rd month, the company started recruiting for fresh workers.

What is the reason why a company is going to do this kind of a thing to some people by employing them and also retrenching them almost one month after their employment? This is something that is very wrong and there is no justification for doing that. Those people must have made arrangements on how to live their life with their new employment by either renting new apartments and doing so many other things only for them to be sacked from the jobs that they just worked on for a month.

It's never going to be in the best interest of your business to retain any employee who's not ready to work. These kind of people have a very good way of influencing the other good employees that you have so they can have a partner in their unseriousness. It's best to let them go before they infect the rest of your staff.

I am sure that other employees may not get influenced by the other employee, especially if they recognise their duties. A wise employee may not get influenced by such kind of employee who is encouraging others to never work.

There are workers who are virus. I've seem the likes of them in a company where I've worked years ago. They normally have a clique which are loyal to a fault to themselves. If they decide on doing anything, none of them will back out from it even if it's backfiring on them.

There are workers who are virus. I've seem the likes of them in a company where I've worked years ago. They normally have a clique which are loyal to a fault to themselves. If they decide on doing anything, none of them will back out from it even if it's backfiring on them.

This is practically the reason why I am always very technical and critical when it comes to evaluating potential employees that I'm going to hire to work for my business because I know that if I make the mistake of employing the wrong person, my business is always going to suffer drastically for it.

This is practically the reason why I am always very technical and critical when it comes to evaluating potential employees that I'm going to hire to work for my business because I know that if I make the mistake of employing the wrong person, my business is always going to suffer drastically for it.

Pogba in Manchester United was a good example of a worker who infected other players who started misbehaving and cost Jose Mourinho is job as the team manager. If you have this kind of worker, getting rid of them early will do your business good.

I am sure that other employees may not get influenced by the other employee, especially if they recognise their duties. A wise employee may not get influenced by such kind of employee who is encouraging others to never work.

Well, I'm not the kind of person that gets influenced negatively by others at work because I know the reason why applied to work and no other person is going to distract me from doing that but it's very unfortunate that there are still some workers who couldn't do the same thing as well.

Well, I'm not the kind of person that gets influenced negatively by others at work because I know the reason why applied to work and no other person is going to distract me from doing that but it's very unfortunate that there are still some workers who couldn't do the same thing as well.

I think that there are many people out there who may never get influenced by others and I am also one of them. As far as hiring too many people are concerned, there are many companies that may hire too many people and this is a very big problem in governmental organisations where favouritism is a big issue. They have been taking advantage of the governmental funds for a long time.

No, my budget won't let me do that. Besides, hiring too many people can have both positive and negative consequences for a company. On the positive side, it can lead to increased productivity and efficiency. However, it can also lead to a number of challenges. For example, it can be difficult to manage a large team of employees, and it can be costly to maintain a large workforce. In some cases, it might be more effective to have a smaller team of highly skilled and motivated employees.

Overstaffing is a not really big issue in many workplaces. However, I think that understaffing is, indeed, a really big issue. Many business owners may want less people because they may want to spend less money when it comes to paying employees. This may lead to an apposite problem of understaffing.

Why would you say that overstaffing is not really a big issue in many workplaces? I have never seen any company that is overstaffed and they are making a good amount of profit from the business operation. When your business is overstaffed, you will be having a lot of expenses to take care of on your workers salaries. This is something that practically drags down your profit by the end of the month.

Before hiring you need to make a plan and make sure you have everything ready if you won't think about you might have a lot of issuess you need to solve it is very important to make sure you hired just right amount of peaple

It is always going to be in the best interest of your business to make sure that when it comes to hiring employees who are going to work for your business, you should know the right people to hire and also know the right number of employees that you are going to need at any particular point in time. This is so that you will not be having yourself paying a lot of money on salaries that are not realistic.

Indeed, the human resource department may be aware of the fact that they may have had hired too many people. However, in many cases, they may actually need to hire too many people. I have been at a company that consistently hire too many people because the number of people who leave that company is far much higher than people who join it.

Indeed, the human resource department may be aware of the fact that they may have had hired too many people. However, in many cases, they may actually need to hire too many people. I have been at a company that consistently hire too many people because the number of people who leave that company is far much higher than people who join it.

Any company that is constantly hiring too many people is always going to put themselves into a financial difficulty. This is because they are going to be having a lot of expenses which their business sales will be finding it difficult to cover up for. This is always going to have their business in losses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds