Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever hire someone you had a relationship with and is now your boss?

It might be a different story for me but it's not about me but my colleague.it's quite amusing that my colleague's significant other was my boss. It's a quirky twist in the workplace, and it adds an interesting dynamic to our professional lives. We all get along well,since we were all friends before they both got in relationship and then breaking up .so it's a fun and friendly environment despite the unusual connection.

There are some people who doesn't take breakup lightly. They become very paranoid with whom they broke up with. When you get caught up in that kind of situation, things may get ugly and you're going to suffer for what you don't suppose to. Relationship is weird in a way, I try not to get involved with people's relationship.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are some people who doesn't take breakup lightly. They become very paranoid with whom they broke up with. When you get caught up in that kind of situation, things may get ugly and you're going to suffer for what you don't suppose to. Relationship is weird in a way, I try not to get involved with people's relationship.

It is always a much better thing to move on. This is what I have done when the girl whom I loved betrayed me. Thinking about previous relationships will do nothing but cause more pain and suffering in the end. This is why people must begin a new chapter in life. As a man, now I am much more focused on self-improvement and this is what every person needs to do in order to become successful in life.

Well, in many cases, things could be different. For example, a person may be in a relationship with the other person. After ending the relationship, the other person may become a boss of a company. You may unknowingly apply in that company and you may encounter that person and find out that this particular person is now a boss of the company.

Well, there is always a possibility of this kind of thing to happen to someone who doesn't keep tabs on whom they used to be in a relationship with because they don't want to still be reminded about whatever that happened in their relationship. So, there is a chance that you might apply in a company where the person is now the owner.

Well, there is always a possibility of this kind of thing to happen to someone who doesn't keep tabs on whom they used to be in a relationship with because they don't want to still be reminded about whatever that happened in their relationship. So, there is a chance that you might apply in a company where the person is now the owner.

There might be many different kinds of scenarios in many such kind of cases where you tend to be in a relationship and that person may become your boss in the end. In such kind of cases, I may resign or look for work somewhere else if I am not comfortable with working for such kind of person.

There might be many different kinds of scenarios in many such kind of cases where you tend to be in a relationship and that person may become your boss in the end. In such kind of cases, I may resign or look for work somewhere else if I am not comfortable with working for such kind of person.

Well, I believe that it depends on the level of relationship that you have with the person and the kind of maturity the person also display towards you. Even though you guys no longer in a relationship, if there isn't anything that doesn't come in between your work without having you disrespected, I don't see any reason why you should be resigning from the job.

Well, I believe that it depends on the level of relationship that you have with the person and the kind of maturity the person also display towards you. Even though you guys no longer in a relationship, if there isn't anything that doesn't come in between your work without having you disrespected, I don't see any reason why you should be resigning from the job.

If you have ever had any kind of relationship with any person in the past, then there may be many things you may need to consider. You may get distracted by that person in the end and you may remember your past or bad memories. Under such kind of circumstances, it would be a quite uncomfortable to work under such conditions.

If you have ever had any kind of relationship with any person in the past, then there may be many things you may need to consider. You may get distracted by that person in the end and you may remember your past or bad memories. Under such kind of circumstances, it would be a quite uncomfortable to work under such conditions.

Relationships can indeed be distracting. Companies kick against this because they don't want anything which will affect their workers psychology and make them lose focus at work. I'm not open to allowing relationship in my business.

Relationships can indeed be distracting. Companies kick against this because they don't want anything which will affect their workers psychology and make them lose focus at work. I'm not open to allowing relationship in my business.

Well, regardless of this, I do not think that trying to restrict employees from forming relationships is something that a manager should forbid. This is because this may seem like a violation of personal rights. As long as the employee is performing the duty in the right manner, I do not think that the boss should interfere when it comes to forming relationships or making new friends at the workplace. That;s my opinion.

Yeah, that's very correct. I have been in at least 4 different relationships in my life and I can vehemently tell you that it's only one of them that's worth it more than the rest. I'm no longer in talking terms with the rest of because of how toxic they were in the relationship. I can't be bothered about working with an ex who's toxic. It's never going to happen.

Yeah, that's very correct. I have been in at least 4 different relationships in my life and I can vehemently tell you that it's only one of them that's worth it more than the rest. I'm no longer in talking terms with the rest of because of how toxic they were in the relationship. I can't be bothered about working with an ex who's toxic. It's never going to happen.

Were you in a romantic relationship? This could be a very big problem, especially when you have to deal with people who may not be worth your time in life. This also involves any kind of relationship and I am not talking about romantic relationships rather I am talking about any kind of relationship with anyone. Working with them could be very hard, indeed.

Yes, I will work together with my ex if it's worth it. Though it can be difficult to separate personal feelings from professional responsibilities, when one have had a previous relationship with someone. Maintaining a professional and respectful relationship is key, even if things didn't end well. It's also important to be aware of any potential biases or conflicts of interest that might arise from the relationship.

Were you in a romantic relationship? This could be a very big problem, especially when you have to deal with people who may not be worth your time in life. This also involves any kind of relationship and I am not talking about romantic relationships rather I am talking about any kind of relationship with anyone. Working with them could be very hard, indeed.

Yeah, that's very correct. Working with them is definitely going to be challenging for everyone because they will always find a way to make things very difficult for you.

I believe that this is the reason why most companies are not willing to have policies that support their employees to have relationship with one another because it is something that is going to be detrimental for the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds