Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever heard of virtual office?

Yes..it is important to have a virtual office even in a new business. Meetings with your staffers can be help from within the comfort of your home. And documents are more safe when using a virtual office.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes..it is important to have a virtual office even in a new business. Meetings with your staffers can be help from within the comfort of your home. And documents are more safe when using a virtual office.
Most people have been having a virtual offices where they hoid meeting at home with their worker concerning the development of the company and also with customers some times

Most people have been having a virtual offices where they hoid meeting at home with their worker concerning the development of the company and also with customers some times
It is very simple to organise because virtual meeting is just a meeting that was held online. It could be held via Skype or zoom . We have seen couple of companies held virtual meetings most especially during covid-19.

If you are familiar with the Google workspace tools then it is going to be easy for you to understand what a virtual office is because it is just like everything in one place.

As many people are aware of the word virtual meaning something that is not physical contact or meeting. working online and wanting for an office, is completely a waste of time and resources.
It's very good to have virtual office for a better purpose where you can keep your money, in any business it's very important to have virtual office because you can use it in having meeting also.
It's very good for business even though everyone has a different perspective about it and the kind of business you are into. anything online, personally I wont love to waste much resources about office of a thing.

I really like your idea. It's really good, but I have not heard of virtual office. And I don't know if the virtual office really worked in this locality. Without office, business can actually thrive.

I'm planning to start an online business but has no enough budget for an office space. The term virtual office has been around lately. Are these space great for new and online businesses?
I am of the view that online office space is quite helpful in establishing an online business. The online office is a means of communication between clients or customers and the manager through online means.

I'm planning to start an online business but has no enough budget for an office space. The term virtual office has been around lately. Are these space great for new and online businesses?
One thing about busines is that you really need to define what you really want and the service you want to be rendering to you customers,are there clients that will patronise your business? these are things you need to answer.

I think that the metaverse or however you spell it will be creating workspaces for companies that allow people to be in "virtual reality" offices to have meetings.
I think that the metaverse or however you spell it will be creating workspaces for companies that allow people to be in "virtual reality" offices to have meetings.

Not at all, this my first time hearing about this, but I believe if you know what you are doing you can earn a decent amount of money from it, you need to know what you are doing first.

Virtual office is possible for a business. It afford you the opportunity to communicate with your staff members. You can have discussion with customers and other big investors. So, virtual office is not bad.

Because that is what is currently required, it is crucial that one build a virtual office. If you are serious about joining the train, you will need to set up a virtual office for yourself.

Yes, I've heard of it, and I definitely own one. This is actually a location on the internet, such as a website, social media account, or handle, where you meet your clients or customers online and conduct business.
It is something that is extremely important for anyone hoping to succeed.

The google workspaces tools where you are going to use application I like spreadsheet and slide is a perfect example of a virtual office as it is all you need online.

Virtual office are always for online business. Its a welcomed idea to create a virtual office for your online business. Platforms like WhatsApp group and telegram are a good example where you can have a virtual office

I haven't heard of the term "visual office", but since virtual means online, then i guess virtual office would mean like an online office to carry out online business transaction.

I work from home as a freelancer and online entrepreneur. I have a virtual office where I meet with my clients and customers. I am available for communication through emails, messaging apps, or VoIP services. I use virtual workstations for meetings and discussions.

When your working online as a freelancer, you don't have a physical business address but a virtual office that's where you listed all the services you're selling to your online clients. The point of contact with your customers is your virtual office. This is because that's where every facilitation of any job you're going to work on will be discussed, agreed and paid for.

There are online softwares that have been created to make it possible for team members to communicate and share resources remotely. Slack and Asana I want of the softwares that I created for virtual offices.
Thanks. I am familiar with Slack but not with Asana yet. I'll research about this and see if the features fit my need.

Have you ever used Asana? What do you like about it?

When your working online as a freelancer, you don't have a physical business address but a virtual office that's where you listed all the services you're selling to your online clients. The point of contact with your customers is your virtual office. This is because that's where every facilitation of any job you're going to work on will be discussed, agreed and paid for.

I think that the concept of a virtual office will become popular by the passage of time. This is because we are heading towards a period where artificial intelligence will be considered a very important thing and this could help people set up a virtual office.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds