Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever have to pay someone back for work you did?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time where you had to pay someone back for the work you did? Maybe it wasn't on par with what they wanted, or they didn't like the work. I think I've only ever sent the money back for an order, was back when I first started working online. I got an order from someone who I thought I could work for. But I realized he wanted far too much work for what I did. I had already finished half the job, and realized he wasn't happy. And instead of making it better and doing the rest of the work, I decided to cancel and pay the guy back.

That was the only time I ever did that, and the only time I ever needed to. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've not paid back money to any client who hired for my services. I make sure to understand everything a client wants from me in a job before approving for payment to be sent. This is why I add in all my service to DM me in order for us to discuss on exactly what you want.

I have not paid back for the work I did, I have never canceled my work. When I take orders I always make sure I can do it and I understand the expectations of the client. On some occasions, the client wanted to cancel the contract but I made sure that I was paid in full.

This has never happened to me. Why would i pay someone back for something? I work as a freelancer and I try my best to deliver the right kind of work people expect from me. It may not make sense for a freelancer to pay someone for the work a freelancer does. However, if you yourself decide to cancel the project, then I think that the customer deserve to get a refund.

I have not paid back for the work I did, I have never canceled my work. When I take orders I always make sure I can do it and I understand the expectations of the client. On some occasions, the client wanted to cancel the contract but I made sure that I was paid in full.

I will never accept a job which I can't do. This is the mistake impatient freelancers make because they are in a haste to accept a job. They will not crosscheck everything details to make sure it's what they can do. In the end, they will fail and be forced to refund the buyer.

I have never had the misfortune of being made to pay back the money I received from a client in order to do any particular job for him. I always try as much as possible to make sure that I understand everything that a client have asked of me. Even if I am having challenges on the job, I will definitely ask for clarification on how to do things the way the person wants it, so that we don't have disagreements when I must have delivered the job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds