Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever have to change your work hours or schedule?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How often have you had to change your work hours or work schedule? I work on my own time, but when I worked at the call center, I worked from 9 to 5. If I got a full time job there, I would have possibly worked a night job. But I don't think I could have stuck with a job like it for long. Talking to customers about their issues was an anxiety tripping thing for me.

A while back I worked for an online community, and I was able to set my work hours, I chose 3pm - 8 or 9pm I think. But now days I work my own hours and work when I want to. My schedule is out of whack right now, but I'm hoping to get it back to normal soon and start work early in the morning, around 10AM or so.

Advertisement Placeholder
I tried to do this when I was working at my first job. I wanted to start the working day an hour later because at 7 in the morning I couldn't get from my house to work because there was no public transport and I couldn't use a taxi because it was too expensive. Unfortunately, I was allowed to come only half an hour later, but this did not solve the problem

I had to change my work hour and schedule multiple times to accommodate my clients from another part of the world. This is a common issue if you and your client live in different time zone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds