Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever had a job with odd timings?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many different kinds of jobs that have a specific kind of timings. For example, some people may work in the day and some people may work at the night. However, jobs with odd timing may also include working during the day or night during the different times.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never had any job where I worked night shifts. I will not apply or accept to work on any job for night shifts. I love my sleep so much and wouldn't be willing to sacrifice it for money. I've only worked during day job shifts.

I've never had any job where I worked night shifts. I will not apply or accept to work on any job for night shifts. I love my sleep so much and wouldn't be willing to sacrifice it for money. I've only worked during day job shifts.

I will definitely be sacked from a job that I am doing at the odd hour because I will definitely be sleeping and enjoying myself. I don't play with my sleep and can't deal with working in a place where my sleeping period is affected.

I once had a job where I had to work from 7 am to 7 pm. I was given just two 30-minute breaks during working hours, with no weekends leave. This was the only odd-time offline job I have ever done. However, as an online worker, I frequently do jobs where I work at odd hours.

Being a freelancer may demand you to work in odd timings. And, yeah I tried that. It's fun especially the rewarding fees of clients.

Yes, freelancers can choose to work anytime which is convenient for them. If it's one who's a night bird, he will be working more at night than during the day. I can work in the morning or night if I'm not too burnt out from office work.

There is only one job with an odd timing that I have worked which was a managerial position in a sex toy company required me to be at work till around 10 p.m. in the night before closing shop. It was a very challenging job for me but I had to take the job because of the amount of money that I was being paid.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds