Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever gone to a work wedding?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you ever go to a work wedding? I would go to a work wedding if they are co-workers I enjoy being around. But most people I wouldn't go to their weddings. Would you? I think it could be a way to help team build as well. Especially if you invite most of your co-workers. What do you guys think? Could it be a good way to help familiarize you with each other?

Advertisement Placeholder
As long as I am in a good relationship with the co-worker who is getting married and having his or her wedding, there is nothing that is going to stop me from attending the wedding unless work stops me and I will make sure to get them a good gift that is going to serve as a souvenir that I attended their wedding.

As long as I am in a good relationship with the co-worker who is getting married and having his or her wedding, there is nothing that is going to stop me from attending the wedding unless work stops me and I will make sure to get them a good gift that is going to serve as a souvenir that I attended their wedding.

There are many people who invite people to wedding and this also involves inviting co-workers and bosses to wedding. I think that this may also improve relationships in the workplace and it is a really great thing to do. However, this alone won't make relationships perfect in the first place.

Yes, we do attend weddings for staff. It is a way of showing them that we appreciate them for being with us. I have attended a couple of them in the past and would always happily attend more when it comes up in the future because it is a way of showing the staff member that we care about them.

There are many people who invite people to wedding and this also involves inviting co-workers and bosses to wedding. I think that this may also improve relationships in the workplace and it is a really great thing to do. However, this alone won't make relationships perfect in the first place.

Personally, I don't see it as something that is necessary for you to invite someone that you are in not in a good relationship with to come to your wedding or any ceremony that you are holding. What is the essence of inviting someone that you are not even in good relationship with to come and grace your event?

This entirely depends on the relationship you have with the co-workers. Having said that, even if a person is having a not so great relationship with others, then they may offer them to attend the wedding due to courtesy. If a person has really bad relationship with the other person, then things could be really different.

When it comes to a work wedding, it would depend on how well I knew the person who's wedding it was and whether I would feel comfortable going to their wedding.

Going to a wedding just because you were invited even though you do not know the person too well I feel can get quite awkward so I would more than likely avoid that.

Yes, we do attend weddings for staff. It is a way of showing them that we appreciate them for being with us. I have attended a couple of them in the past and would always happily attend more when it comes up in the future because it is a way of showing the staff member that we care about them.

I used to work in a place where co-workers used to interact for a short time period. My co-workers were not worth it and this is why I never used to interact with them. This is why I have never been to a work wedding. When you work in a company for a long time, you make many friends. However, I had a part-time job.

I used to work in a place where co-workers used to interact for a short time period. My co-workers were not worth it and this is why I never used to interact with them. This is why I have never been to a work wedding. When you work in a company for a long time, you make many friends. However, I had a part-time job.

Being in a part-time job can make you look like you are not fully part of the company, and I totally understood how you felt. However, what made you assume you can't attend any of such weddings? Were the staff members insulting in nature or what?

I have limited experience with working in real time jobs and when I was working none of my co-workers got married, therefore, I was never in a position to attend coworker's wedding. However, if I was invited, I would have certainly gone to the wedding.

Being in a part-time job can make you look like you are not fully part of the company, and I totally understood how you felt. However, what made you assume you can't attend any of such weddings? Were the staff members insulting in nature or what?

Well, the staff members were not that friendly. We only used to get 30 minutes to interact with other staff members. Apart from that, I am a kind of person who is not that much social. I make few friends. However, I am really picky when it comes making friends.

Yes, I've gone to a work wedding and it was for my boss. All of the company's staffs was invited to the wedding of our boss which all of attended. I can't remember anyone of us who didn't come. We took staff pictures with our boss his his wife. The picture portrait is hung in our boss office.

Yes, I've gone to a work wedding and it was for my boss. All of the company's staffs was invited to the wedding of our boss which all of attended. I can't remember anyone of us who didn't come. We took staff pictures with our boss his his wife. The picture portrait is hung in our boss office.

Attending the wedding of your boss is something worth going for. I guess you guys had a pretty fun experience being at the wedding and having the opportunity to eat and drink as you want. I will make it a fun period for me at the wedding, if I was to attend my boss wedding.

Attending the wedding of your boss is something worth going for. I guess you guys had a pretty fun experience being at the wedding and having the opportunity to eat and drink as you want. I will make it a fun period for me at the wedding, if I was to attend my boss wedding.

Yes, we did enjoyed ourselves. Our boss went out of his way give us a treat we can never forget in a haste. He spent so much money in his wedding which was worth it. If you find love, make it worth it.

Going to one in 2 weeks actually! This will be the first one. He invited everyone at the office because her family is overseas and he doesn't have much family. So it is basically going to be a work wedding from both sides. lol

Going to one in 2 weeks actually! This will be the first one. He invited everyone at the office because her family is overseas and he doesn't have much family. So it is basically going to be a work wedding from both sides. lol

I am hoping that all of the staff members at your office attend and make a very unique experience for the staff member who is having his or her wedding. Sometimes, it is not all about drinks or food, but how you make it a worthwhile event.

Wedding is a thing of celebration which is something I believe everyone that is invited should honour because it is a time to rally together and support a colleague who is getting married. This is because it is not easy for someone to find a worthy partner to get married to in our world today.

It's going to be a nice wedding because everyone coming to the wedding is familiar with one another. It's going to be like work get together. I wouldn't be surprised if work discussions comes up in the wedding lol.

Yes, we did enjoyed ourselves. Our boss went out of his way give us a treat we can never forget in a haste. He spent so much money in his wedding which was worth it. If you find love, make it worth it.

It is always very good for you to make sure that whenever you invite people for your wedding that they are well taken care of with refreshment because that is one of the ways that you appreciate them taking their time to come and honour your invitation. It is always going to be a bad feeling for you when you invite people for your wedding and none of them turned up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds