Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever gone to a major sporting event?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time where you went to a major sporting event? Like for example, the NFL Superbowl, or maybe something more related to your location? I have not gone to any important or big time games, but I got to see my brother play football back in the high school.

Advertisement Placeholder
No, I have only been to a local sports event but the frenzy and entertainment factors were there and we all enjoyed.

The World Cup has been hosted in my country some years ago and I tried my possible best to attend most of the matches that took place in that tournament but unfortunately my country was not able to win the World Cup that year. It was an U-21 World Cup tournament.
I also do same it was a very nice event but I only watched one match back then so another sport competition I attended was when my school compete with another international school we where provide free sport wear and buses which convey us to that destination

UFC have been among my favourite sports events and I've had the privilege of attending one of best UFC event which saw Robbie Lawler vs Rory Macdonald fight in the UFC octagon. UFC have seen so many crazy fights but Robbie Lawler vs Rory Macdonald fight will remain my favourite. I was happy to witness it live.

I have not really been to a major sporting events like the world cup final or any other important events. Personally I prefer to watch those sports from the television as the crowd in those places are too many for me..

I can't say I have ever been to a major sporting event myself. I have in the past been to smaller ones such as a wrestling event that took place around 15 minutes away from me in the auditorium we have but that is it.

I am not sure I would be able to handle really big sporting events with all the crowds and the noise.

I also do same it was a very nice event but I only watched one match back then so another sport competition I attended was when my school compete with another international school we where provide free sport wear and buses which convey us to that destination

World Cup is a very big tournament. It doesn't matter if it was Under - 21 team that was playing it. I was so happy that my country managed to play FIFA politics and won in being allowed to host the tournament. I couldn't have missed it for anything.

World Cup is a very big tournament. It doesn't matter if it was Under - 21 team that was playing it. I was so happy that my country managed to play FIFA politics and won in being allowed to host the tournament. I couldn't have missed it for anything.
Attending a FIFA World Cup event can be said to be one of those tournaments that bring stars from all over the world to a country. I will always want to take part in such a tournament as it is going to be a memorable one once you attend such a tournament.

UFC have been among my favourite sports events and I've had the privilege of attending one of best UFC event which saw Robbie Lawler vs Rory Macdonald fight in the UFC octagon. UFC have seen so many crazy fights but Robbie Lawler vs Rory Macdonald fight will remain my favourite. I was happy to witness it live.

This is a very crazy fight in UFC between Robbie Lawler and Rory Macdonald. These guys went beyond the limit just to prove a point that they are the best in their weight division. I have maximum respect for both of them. Robbie Lawler recently retired in the sports.

Attending a FIFA World Cup event can be said to be one of those tournaments that bring stars from all over the world to a country. I will always want to take part in such a tournament as it is going to be a memorable one once you attend such a tournament.

There's no tournament like the World Cup. If I can choose one tournament to never miss its attendance, it will be only the World Cup. If everything works out to my plans, I will not miss attending the next World Cup in 2026 hosted by USA, Canada and Mexico.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds