Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever forced to testify for a business or place you worked for?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Were you ever forced to testify in a case that had to do with a business or place you worked for? I worked for a company that had a lawsuit, but I can't discuss any details on that lawsuit. THough I don't think it ever moved. Anyway, have you ever been forced to testify for a business for any reason? How did it go?

Advertisement Placeholder
Were you ever forced to testify in a case that had to do with a business or place you worked for? I worked for a company that had a lawsuit, but I can't discuss any details on that lawsuit. THough I don't think it ever moved. Anyway, have you ever been forced to testify for a business for any reason? How did it go?

No, I was never forced to do this. I never engage in controversies while at work and this is the best way to avoid problems. Why may I need to testify for someone. However, under certain circumstances, you may need to do so. In that case, I would try my best remain honest as possible.

Well based on my experience on this, i will say no.
Where i worked few years ago as a Graphics Designer, a man came in and told me he wants to design receipt that look exactly like the one he has with him, when my and i checked what he was holding we immediately refused.
Suddendly, we were informed that a lady sued the Company to Court claiming we forged receipts of State Government which never happened, if not for the fact that my boss was God fearing he would have collected that job from the man who brought the receipt and issues would arise.

I have been into legal battles multiple times, and I have even run into a police case, however, I have never been asked to testify for a business or a place I worked for. Most of the legal battles I fought were related to property.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds