Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever fell in love with a co-worker?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
Have you ever got into a relationship with a co-worker? how was it? did it interfer with the job? what did other co-workers think? Tell me about your story.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have had some relationships with some coworkers but it was nothing serious, just some one night stands, I have never had a formal relationship with any of my coworkers, so I've never fallen in love with a coworker either.

I know a lot of people who fell in love with their co-workers, and even married. I know a guy who fell in love with his co-worker and has been married for five years and has a child. However, I was never interested in any co-workers in my entire life. However, I did have crush with some of my online co-workers, but never went too far.

I've never fallen in love with a coworker, but I've had crushes on a few of them. I never pushed forward and tried to ask them out. I wouldn't want to risk the job either, so I never asked a coworker out even.

Have you ever got into a relationship with a co-worker? how was it? did it interfer with the job? what did other co-workers think? Tell me about your story.

I have never put myself in the condition or situation where I would be having or developing feelings for my female co-worker. I know from day one that it is not something that is advisable, so I try as much as possible to know the way I build my relationship with my female coworkers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds