Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever feel like a robot?

JewishPoptart89

Loyal member
Credits
I fail captchas a lot, that's why I like the new ones where you either just click a checkbox, math, or pick pictures.

Does this happen to you? I'm getting pretty annoyed because to my knlowedge I'm not actually a robot!

Advertisement Placeholder
There has to be an alternative solution to this CAPTCHA nonsense. Some of these puzzles are so difficult that I at times leave certain sites.

If I own a website, I want to ensure that CAPTCHA is not making life difficult for visitors.

I did fail to answer some captchas and I don't think that situation would change anytime soon. Some are just too difficult to decipher, read and sometimes, it's hard to even understand. I know a site where some maths riddle should be solved to gain access to it. As I am really weak, in maths, half of the time, I couldn't get the correct answer and had to postpone my visit to a later time.

It's really annoying. The same goes to other confusing text captchas as well.
I prefer the answers to the niche instead of captchas. Even re captcha is fine, when compared to those annoying text captchas.
So, I know the feeling of "I am not a robot!" quite well.

I much prefer a swipe to verify or a checkbox system than those letters which are just a nightmare :p

I don't use captchas, only the backward questions. They work fine on 90 percent of forums. However, though, there might be good captchas now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds