Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever estranged from your family or friends?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever been estranged from your family or friends? For those wondering what estranged means, it essentially means losing touch with someone you were once close to. Like a family member moving away and never talking to you again, or a friend you once used to hang out with all the time, to now never hanging out. Have you ever been estranged from a close friend?

I have a couple friends I rarely talk to these days, and I feel we've estranged a bit in terms of connection. We used to talk all the time, and now days I talk to them every few months asking how things are and it quickly goes back to months of no talk.

Has a friendship or your relationship with your family ever been estranged? And if so, what happened?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is normal in life. I have lost a couple of contacts. I mean friends that used to be close to me, but we have never talked for a while now. I simply focus on living my life and not getting close to people to avoid anyone saying that I am bugging them.

I've not been estranged to my immediate family members or my siblings. It will very hard for this one to happen because we know where to find ourselves whenever it's needed. It's some of my old friends I've been estranged to because we lost contact.

My mentor will always tell you that if you are not losing friends and family members, you are not growing up. This is something that I have incorporated in my mindset to accept it that whenever it gets to the point where I am no longer going to have a relationship with someone simply because the person wants to be an estranged from me for their personal reasons, I will simply move on with my life.

It is normal in life. I have lost a couple of contacts. I mean friends that used to be close to me, but we have never talked for a while now. I simply focus on living my life and not getting close to people to avoid anyone saying that I am bugging them.

If any of my favorite old friends are not looking for how to keep in contact with me, I wouldn't worry about it either. Everyone have their priorities, if our old friendship isn't part of it, I will not force myself on anyone who doesn't want me.

I've not been estranged to my immediate family members or my siblings. It will very hard for this one to happen because we know where to find ourselves whenever it's needed. It's some of my old friends I've been estranged to because we lost contact.

I am very close to most of my immediate family members and siblings because we usually get together every December for the Christmas celebration. Even if we don't communicate with each other throughout the year very often, once it is Christmas holidays, all of us will have the opportunity to come together again.

I have never been estranged from my family but I have been estranged from my relatives frequently. They said something behind my back that hurt me and I distanced myself from them. I have also been estranged from my friends. I once did not talk to a friend for 5 years just because he had offended me.

I've been disconnected from a few friends and made some new one's. Nothing last forever in friendship. I've had friends who got married and cut off everyone who is still single. They wanted to have only married people as friends. Have you seen anything like that?

I have never been estranged from my family but I have been estranged from my relatives frequently. They said something behind my back that hurt me and I distanced myself from them. I have also been estranged from my friends. I once did not talk to a friend for 5 years just because he had offended me.

Personally, I don't have any problem with being estranged with my friends because I know that we never came to this life together and there is no way we are going to leave it together. Whenever someone feels that our friendship is no longer needed, he is very free to go his own way and I am also very free to go my own way.

But when it comes to my family members, I will always try as much as possible to be connected with them because we are blood.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds