Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever denied Payment

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever been rejected payment from any ad network? I once was using an ad network called Bitcoadz. It was not a great ad network but I was interested in this ad network because it paid via BTC. I managed to withdraw twice, however, when I was reaching my third payment, the site just vanished form the face of the internet.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can get your site approved automatically on Adhitz but I have heard of the ad network closing users' accounts for "not generating quality traffic." I am stuck with $25 on Infolinks.

As a publisher how do you know you got clicks on your ads but the advertiser did not record your clicks?

This can be really disheartening. You have to so due diligence by trying to identify if it is scam or not.

Scam ad networks can be difficult to identify, but there are some warning signs to look out for. Check for a lack of transparency, low traffic, and negative reviews from other users. It's also helpful to research the company and its history before signing up.

I had experience being denied a payment from my online website before which is the twitcfollows, they send me the payment already but after a few weeks later they refunded what they had sent to me and it was really disturbing. I felt like I was being scammed by the owner of the website since I work hard for the earnings and without any notice they will do it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds