Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever deal with a robbery in your store/business?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time you had to deal with a robbery situation? Like maybe someone broke in and tried to steal from your place of work or business. I have thankfully never dealt with something like this and I hope to never. But if I did, my first thing would be to call the police and not engage. I would rather lose some money than lose my life. What would you do?

Advertisement Placeholder
Thankfully, this has not happened to me. I run an online business and none of my businesses has been hacked. Even when I was running offline businesses, I never had to deal with robbery.

No never happens to me but If your store is robbed, it’s important to stay calm and cooperate with the robber. Don’t resist or do anything that would put store employees or customers at risk
. Here are some steps you can take:
  1. Install security alarms and cameras.
  2. Keep low amounts of cash in the register.
  3. Train employees on what to do in case of a robbery.
  4. Have a plan in place for how to handle robberies.
  5. Report the crime immediately after it happens.

Thankfully, this has not happened to me. I run an online business and none of my businesses has been hacked. Even when I was running offline businesses, I never had to deal with robbery.

Well, more than one decade ago, our place was robbed. However, no one was harmed. The fact of the matter remains that that the robbers took away some cash. These incidents are still quite common in many places in our city.

Was there ever a time you had to deal with a robbery situation? Like maybe someone broke in and tried to steal from your place of work or business. I have thankfully never dealt with something like this and I hope to never. But if I did, my first thing would be to call the police and not engage. I would rather lose some money than lose my life. What would you do?

I am very happy that this kind of a thing have not happened at my business and it is something to be appreciative of because I know so many businesses that suffered the same fate and they had most of their business properties stolen which affected their business activities.

Well, more than one decade ago, our place was robbed. However, no one was harmed. The fact of the matter remains that that the robbers took away some cash. These incidents are still quite common in many places in our city.

It is scary to experience being robbed and there is nothing that you can do about it. I have not experienced my offline business being robbed, but an ex staff broke into our office few days ago to take away some items from there. We were lucky that the vigilante guys caught up with him and called our boss to tell him about that.

I've not had the misfortune of being robbed in my workplace either by a fellow staff or outside criminals who can also be customers in disguise. Robbery can make you depressed because you will be forced to start from the beginning again.

It is scary to experience being robbed and there is nothing that you can do about it. I have not experienced my offline business being robbed, but an ex staff broke into our office few days ago to take away some items from there. We were lucky that the vigilante guys caught up with him and called our boss to tell him about that.

Even though I have not had any kind of robbery at my own fish farm right now but I'm actually a little bit scared because there was a farmer who also have his farm next to mine and he was actually robbed a few weeks back where his fish pond was ransacked by those who came and stole over 50 fishes from his pond. I'm thinking about hiring a security man to keep watch 24/7 in the farm.

This all depends on the rate of crime in your city. Crime is committed in almost all the places in the world and no place is immune from this. This is why I think that you can take some security measures in order to deal with crimes. For example, you could close your business early and this is what many business owners do in here.

Even though I have not had any kind of robbery at my own fish farm right now but I'm actually a little bit scared because there was a farmer who also have his farm next to mine and he was actually robbed a few weeks back where his fish pond was ransacked by those who came and stole over 50 fishes from his pond. I'm thinking about hiring a security man to keep watch 24/7 in the farm.

You should get a security personnel that you can trust to secure your farm because one challenge of farms being robbed is that it is going to take you longer period of time to be able to stand on your own and stabilize the business again. This is why I wouldn't let anyone that I don't know into my poultry farm.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds