Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever deal with a robbery at your business or store?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever had to deal with a robbery of your store, shop or business? I never been robbed, but I don't run a store or anything in person. If you were robbed, what did you do? How did you act during that moment?

Advertisement Placeholder
We had stored some electric cables in the parking lot of our office and one fine day it went missing. Since discovered the loss very late, it was not possible to nail the time of loss and we just let it go. But after that incident closed circuit cameras were installed everywhere.

Have you ever had to deal with a robbery of your store, shop or business? I never been robbed, but I don't run a store or anything in person. If you were robbed, what did you do? How did you act during that moment?

Well, I think that it generally depends on the kind of city you live in. There are many areas that have a really high crime rate. However, crime in my city is increasing a lot. This is why it is very important to remain safe. Having said that, I have never dealt with such thing at my workplace.

I've worked in it store where I was the manager and there used to be cases of theft in the company before I was appointed the manager.

I had to tell the management that it is very necessary for us to install CCTV camera so that everything is going to be monitored and this was exactly what stopped those who were stealing from the company.

I've worked in it store where I was the manager and there used to be cases of theft in the company before I was appointed the manager.

I had to tell the management that it is very necessary for us to install CCTV camera so that everything is going to be monitored and this was exactly what stopped those who were stealing from the company.

So, did they catch the culprit? I would be a hard thing to catch shoplifters in such cases. The cases of shoplifting are increasing and I think that people should do something in order to stop such crimes. Shoplifting and theft are far much more serious than we can think! According to a few studies, shoplifting costs billions of dollars of losses annually!!

In Zambia, if you own a store, I can bet you $100 that you have been robbed multiple times. Being robbed here is a normal occurrence, almost like a daily cultural aspect. The only problem is that the Zambian police never seem to find the people responsible for committing these crimes.

In Zambia, if you own a store, I can bet you $100 that you have been robbed multiple times. Being robbed here is a normal occurrence, almost like a daily cultural aspect. The only problem is that the Zambian police never seem to find the people responsible for committing these crimes.

Is the crime rate high in Zambia? Crime ratio is also quite high in my country as well. However, much of the crime goes unreported because many people do not file a report at all. This may lead to many problems for the victims as well. So, it is very important to report a crime.

So, did they catch the culprit? I would be a hard thing to catch shoplifters in such cases. The cases of shoplifting are increasing and I think that people should do something in order to stop such crimes. Shoplifting and theft are far much more serious than we can think! According to a few studies, shoplifting costs billions of dollars of losses annually!!

The people who were actually stealing from the company were actually smart because the moment they saw they have installed CCTV camera all over the place in the store, all of them stopped stealing from the company because they know it is going to be very easy for them to be caught.

There was a time I was at church and then my shop was robbed. I was happy that the robbers were able to leave a trail and the police officers were able to catch them and recovered a majority of what they stole. It would have been a disaster if they did not.

The people who were actually stealing from the company were actually smart because the moment they saw they have installed CCTV camera all over the place in the store, all of them stopped stealing from the company because they know it is going to be very easy for them to be caught.

There are many shoplifters who may still try to steal things, even when the CCTV cameras and recorders are installed. They try to steal things through different ways. They are great at stealing things and this is why they manage to get away with it.

There are many shoplifters who may still try to steal things, even when the CCTV cameras and recorders are installed. They try to steal things through different ways. They are great at stealing things and this is why they manage to get away with it.

What I actually made sure of is to have some secret cameras also installed in some places that workers will not even know there are some. The thing is so that even if they end up avoiding being caught on the mini CCTV camera, they will not avoid being caught with the secret camera that is also installed.

What I actually made sure of is to have some secret cameras also installed in some places that workers will not even know there are some. The thing is so that even if they end up avoiding being caught on the mini CCTV camera, they will not avoid being caught with the secret camera that is also installed.

Installing hidden cameras might be a much better idea. This is because now criminals usually look around and try to find cameras before committing a crime. Surprisingly I have seen many people installing cameras that are clearly visible. This makes it possible for criminals to avoid such places.

Installing hidden cameras might be a much better idea. This is because now criminals usually look around and try to find cameras before committing a crime. Surprisingly I have seen many people installing cameras that are clearly visible. This makes it possible for criminals to avoid such places.

I also know that it is the smart thing to do because there are some people who are also very smart when it comes to blindsided the CCTV cameras that are installed which they know where it is and how it moves to cover areas in the company which is why installing the secrets and hidden cameras are very necessary.

I guess that's one of the disadvantages of running your business offline. There are many things that could actually go wrong aside from the aforementioned. Personally, I haven't experienced this as I earn all my money online and I plan to keep it that way.

There's nothing you can do if your shop or store is being robbed by those who are armed. You only have to obey their instructions because one wrong move and you're dead. Whenever they are done and gone, you can call the police to make your report.

There's nothing you can do if your shop or store is being robbed by those who are armed. You only have to obey their instructions because one wrong move and you're dead. Whenever they are done and gone, you can call the police to make your report.

You can't call the police when you are being robbed at your shop unless there is someone close by that understands what is happening. So, it is always important to have security measures at the workplace and a CCTV camera to help to capture activities at your workplace too.

You can't call the police when you are being robbed at your shop unless there is someone close by that understands what is happening. So, it is always important to have security measures at the workplace and a CCTV camera to help to capture activities at your workplace too.
The way you can be able to call the police is if you have a panic button installed in your shop which will signal someone in another place you're being robbed to call the cops. I see it in movies but it's not in anyhow shops but big companies. Criminals take risk to come and rob. They will do anything to stop who gets in their way.

Yes, I have once worked at a PlACE that was robbed and it was a very bad thing because everybody became a suspect and it was worse because what was stolen was only known by people inside.

Yes, I have once worked at a PlACE that was robbed and it was a very bad thing because everybody became a suspect and it was worse because what was stolen was only known by people inside.
It was a robbery carried out by inside job or help since they knew what they came for. Without having an insider for the robbery, they wouldn't be direct on the attack.

A good investigation can uncover those who were involved in the robbery.

It was a robbery carried out by inside job or help since they knew what they came for. Without having an insider for the robbery, they wouldn't be direct on the attack.

A good investigation can uncover those who were involved in the robbery.
Investigation is something that is ongoing going and it has been very tedious because my body has been used as a suspect in the matter so bad now that the company is considering a card.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds