Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Ever been suicidal?

Credits
To be in a situation where you are feeling down and wish to take your life is one that not many people will want to experience. Everyone would want to be happy and joyous. However, life can happen, and we end up not getting the things that we wish for. So, have you ever been in a situation where you feel like taking your life?

Advertisement Placeholder
To be in a situation where you are feeling down and wish to take your life is one that not many people will want to experience. Everyone would want to be happy and joyous. However, life can happen, and we end up not getting the things that we wish for. So, have you ever been in a situation where you feel like taking your life?
Yes, two years ago.
No, I don't wish to talk about it either; it was a very dark period in my life.

Unfortunately, I have been suicidal and it was the most awful experience I have had. It was back when I was in an abusive relationship and I had not long since had an operation to remove my gallbladder and I felt like there was no way out.

I became suicidal and it was only because I sat and looked at my kids and my now other half telling me I needed to say something that I did and finally got the help I needed and got out.

Yep. Having an abusive dad will do that to you. Though I eventually decided that I didn't deserve to die and he did, instead, so I changed my suicidal thoughts to murderous ones. I basically stopped believing all of the lies he was telling me about myself, and that was enough to end the thoughts that I didn't have a way out and that everything was over.

Then I decided that I didn't want to spend the rest of my life in jail, and that letting my dad put me in there was letting him win. So I moved on with my life and decided to fight to live. That was one of my better decisions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds