Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever been offered a job too good to pass up?

Well, certain kind of freelancing jobs could be too good to be true. Having said that, I have seen many websites offering up to $300 per article. The fact of the matter remains that they (freelancers) also require technical expertise in order to make sure that they are qualified enough for the job.
I've seen freelancers list such services on Fiverr. It's nothing surprising. If a freelancer can put it in as a service, another website can offer it as a job for freelancers who can do it to accept and work on it. I've written 2,000 words articles for an amount close to it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've seen freelancers list such services on Fiverr. It's nothing surprising. If a freelancer can put it in as a service, another website can offer it as a job for freelancers who can do it to accept and work on it. I've written 2,000 words articles for an amount close to it.

It is all about you trusting in yourself to handle certain jobs. When you take a look at how freelancers charge for their services, you will notice that the higher the number of clients, the higher their price goes. So, it is not a surprise to see some write an article for as high as that amount of money.

It is all about you trusting in yourself to handle certain jobs. When you take a look at how freelancers charge for their services, you will notice that the higher the number of clients, the higher their price goes. So, it is not a surprise to see some write an article for as high as that amount of money.

I believe that every freelancer knows their capacity and skills level. They know the jobs they can do and the one's they can't. There's no no amount of believing in yourself that's going to make it possible for a freelancer to do a job he doesn't have the skills to deliver on. This is why I don't accept any jobs that I'm not convinced I can do.

I believe that every freelancer knows their capacity and skills level. They know the jobs they can do and the one's they can't. There's no no amount of believing in yourself that's going to make it possible for a freelancer to do a job he doesn't have the skills to deliver on. This is why I don't accept any jobs that I'm not convinced I can do.
Even if you have the skills, do you agree that once you lack the confidence to go for certain jobs, you may end up not doing some of it? Going for jobs and asking for the right fee is all about confidence and nothing else that comes with the skillset that you have.

Even if you have the skills, do you agree that once you lack the confidence to go for certain jobs, you may end up not doing some of it? Going for jobs and asking for the right fee is all about confidence and nothing else that comes with the skillset that you have.

Not having confidence is something that's always going to put doubts in you with regards to any work that you want to work on and that's not going to make it any easy for you to be on the job. Great skills in combination with high confidence will make you very sharp on any job you're doing.

Not having confidence is something that's always going to put doubts in you with regards to any work that you want to work on and that's not going to make it any easy for you to be on the job. Great skills in combination with high confidence will make you very sharp on any job you're doing.

I always tell anyone that cares to listen that, if they don't believe in themselves, no one else is going to believe in them. Even when you've got the skills, there is need to exude that confidence that you can be able to handle this kind of job without having to feel less about what's the recruitment personnel is going to say.

I always tell anyone that cares to listen that, if they don't believe in themselves, no one else is going to believe in them. Even when you've got the skills, there is need to exude that confidence that you can be able to handle this kind of job without having to feel less about what's the recruitment personnel is going to say.

Exactly! You're the one who's going to do the best job on yourself and work on your personality to be oozing in confidence when it comes to doing very in your work and in your business. Having characters is very important when you want to be strong in managing your business.

It's not always easy to find the perfect solution. The first thing I consider is whether the new job is truly a better opportunity than the current one. If it is, then it may be worth taking the risk and making the switch. However, if the new job isn't a significant improvement, then it's important to weigh the advantages and disadvantage of staying in the current job to taking the new one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds