Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever Been Into A relationship?

empire1

Credits
Are you single or maybe that you have a girlfriend that you been together for some good amount of time or in fact that you are engaged and waiting to get married to your lifelong lover? yet whatever comes around in terms of your statues that funds and your finance is making cotton balls in your wallets?

What's your relationship like and your finance?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm currently with someone, planning on popping the question after we get a home together. We share most finances already so it's only logical. We had another person in the relationship as well before she fell off the deep end. Some people aren't cut out for three people in a relationship :p but it saves us the hassle of dealing with finances with all three of us which is a plus.

I have been married for 30 years and yes she is my life partner, we both have worked since we have been able however with the world the way it is now with COVID i'm not sure how many will really be in a good position to retire given the cost of living is crazy.

I am married so you can understand, I am already in a committed relationship. Before marriage I only had flings, I was never in any kind of serious relationship

Yes, I have been in relationships several times and I am in one right now, so it is something totally normal for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds