Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Ever been interviewed?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
Have you ever been interviewed about your webmaster related interests? How was it and where did the interview end up? If you've never been interviewed, would you like to be? :)

Advertisement Placeholder
I was never interviewed, but just before we shut NGG I was in the progress of doing an interview; wewnt down the drain after we shuit.
I'd love a chance for another interview, But I don't see why anyone would want to interview a lone wolf forum poster.

Was interviewed once, was really... awkward. I wanted to be myself but the interviewer was like "More professional or else I won't post this." First off it's content for your website buddy, not mine. Sure mine will get maybe... two or three people that look at it, but you don't tell SoCo how to talk man. Shit half the time I talk super professional but once it's a laid back setting I'm wild as hell. :p

Have to wait for Master to post it. :p I have the answers/questions but it would be unfair of me to release it before Master posts. xD

I'll be back on later, I've gotta go shop for a shower and then shop for clothes for when I start college...

:banana:

Make that 5 :)
You'll start complaining about my massive amount of post liking soon...everyone does :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds