Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever been a co-boss for a business?

That was a great business you had and you lasted so long. It is great when the person you are co business owners with is someone you know well and you get along. That friendship makes business run well and you stay for long.
I have never been in partnership before. I hope to be in one if I ever get an opportunity.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never been a co boss before. However I am operating a smaller business and I am managing the whole things on my own with some assistance. They can be called the co boss .

I do not start working or either have a business of my own that at least will give me clue and experience of how a boss or co-boss should behavior or do. The only thing I know about bosses at work is that the give instructions.

I wouldnt say I am running my business alone because I am actually running the business with my wife , which makes us the co-business owner or business partners .

That's a good idea to make money offline, and I believe you both earns a lot of money by so doing, I like the idea if how you guys work in one place to earn money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds