Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Estate renovation

Peterlight

The man for the job
Credits
We received a letter today from the estate agency about a renovation coming up at the beginning of the year.

We do not know how the process will go cos this is our first time of hearing about this.

Will they ask us to move out when the renovation is going on or will they allow us to stay back when the renovation is on. I need someone who have witness this to give me what they feel will happen on that that day or week.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the kind of renovation if it is a minor one then the resident do not need to leave. For a major renovation you may be asked to leave for some days. When we had renovation on our home we just stayed although we braved the dust (of the cement) and the noise of the construction of the expansion. But it is better if you can stay while the renovation is being done because of the things that you have in your home.

In doing renovation of estate, the management supposed to include the basis for the renovation in the notice circular.
The renovation won't be a major one since you are not informed to move in the notice given

Estate renovation is also a good business which are done by real estate owner or contractors. Renovation of estate is rebranding those old estate buildings and making them look new. After estate are been renovated, sometimes new price tag is introduce and this improves the income of the estate owners, some estate are renew every five years and this all depends on the estate management.

Items that add curb appeal help the property to look good when prospective buyers arrive. While these projects may not add a considerable amount of monetary value, they will help your home sell faster. Curb appeal items include a well-manicured lawn, low-cost landscaping, fresh paint inside and out (at least the front door), cleaned carpets, and new fixtures (even redoing the address numbers). You can do these projects yourself to save money and time.

Estate renovations are necessary for the continuous maintenance of an estate property, for most maintenance work, they need not tell you guys to leave why the renovation is goin on but there are the kinds that are very harmful to the body, so in that case, you will be asked to leave the property briefly.

Every property is different, I would contact your landlord. The properties I own, i usually only do renovations between tenants. I did have a bathroom problem in one and I put them up in a hotel for the 4 days, my insurance policy handled it.

. Estate renovation : which means restore (something old, especially a building) to a good state of repair, or to make new again. 1. The Act of Renewing. In home construction, this includes re-painting, re-facing cabinets, installing new light fixtures, or adding other finishes and fixtures.

It all depends on the type of renovation that would be done, if the roof of the house would be removed and completely changed then I guess they would ask you to park out while the renovation is going on, but if it's about changing of doors, windows, painting, plastering etc then I don't think they would be asking you to park out.

I have experience this kind of thing in the estate I'm leaving in with my family. They only notified us so that we don't b suprised when the renovation started. They only did some painting, plumbing repair and glad repair so I don't think they will ever tell you to pack out and where will they expect you to pack to if they want you to

In this case, it depends on the type of renovation there are planning on embarking on your estate. Besides i do not not think it will be an intense renovation that requires you moving out of your apartment. I suppose it will be something minor, around the estate, perhaps not even your own apartment, they are only informing you that's all.

Every later of renovation of an estate, comes with what and what they want to renovate, the time it will take them to renovate it, the number of days they plan to renovate, if they will touch places like toilet or so, they will provide temporary toilet for you guys to be making use off pending when they are done with yours. Like, everything will be spell out to avoid inconvenience you guys unnecessary.
[automerge]1611295111[/automerge]
Every later of renovation of an estate, comes with what and what they want to renovate, the time it will take them to renovate it, the number of days they plan to renovate, if they will touch places like toilet or so, they will provide temporary toilet for you guys to be making use off pending when they are done with yours. Like, everything will be spell out to avoid inconvenience you guys unnecessary.

We received a letter today from the estate agency about a renovation coming up at the beginning of the year.

We do not know how the process will go cos this is our first time of hearing about this.

Will they ask us to move out when the renovation is going on or will they allow us to stay back when the renovation is on. I need someone who have witness this to give me what they feel will happen on that that day or week.
Well it depends on the agency. You may have to find a temporary place until the renovation is completely done. A good real estate agency renovates it's properties every now and then. This gives the property a good look,and the tenant a sense of more comfort.

A good real state agency of the best property very now and then. This gives the property a good conditions and see the good look attrack the attention to indeed the sences of profit and comfort .

That depends on how big the work is going to be done, since if it is a total renovation there is no way you will stay in the end. If, on the other hand, the renovation is small and they are going to do it in sections, they will be able to move around as the work progresses. You should talk to the owners so you know what actions to take

The renovation may enable you to move out either permanently or temporarily, further clarification should be requested and the agent in charge should be able to explain further so as to allow you plan ahead and prevent any sort of emergencies. This are one of the disadvantages of renting homes at times.

It depends on the kind of renovation if it is a minor one then the resident do not need to leave. For a major renovation you may be asked to leave for some days. When we had renovation on our home we just stayed although we braved the dust (of the cement) and the noise of the construction of the expansion. But it is better if you can stay while the renovation is being done because of the things that you have in your home.
Estate Renovation Centre has been proudly installing energy efficient windows, quality steel, fiberglass, and composite doors, Celect Siding, as well as vinyl and wood siding, eavestrough, and Leaf Guard in York Region since 1976. We are open 7 days a week and our Benjamin Moore store is staffed with skilled decorators and designers. We stand behind our products and services. We are the only company to offer a lifetime, unconditional workmanship guarantee on everything we install. We do not use subcontractors so we can take the time to ensure an attentive installation is done on your house. With over 40 years in business, you can feel confident in your decision to work with us.

Renovation is a common thing with estates. Most times it's done by the owners to improve certain aspects of the estate. The main thing is that, it is done to protect members of the estate and as such should be welcomed.

They carefully choose their remodeling projects, too, focusing on those that will result in the most value for the least amount of effort and cost. Part of the process includes paying attention to the other homes in the neighborhood to avoid over-improving the property. If none of the other houses in the area have crown moldings and Corian countertops, adding these amenities is unlikely to result in a significantly higher selling price

That entirely depends on the magnitude of renovation, I'm sure if they informed you earlier of the renovation coming up, they would have said something about you guys moving out. If the extent of renovation is much, you might have to move out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds