Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Equal Pay For Equal Work

Credits
Even though a lot of people believe that men and women should receive equal pay for the same work, in our society men and women are paid differently even for the same job. Why do you think there is a pay gap between the genders? Why don't they pay the same money of money to the women? Do they think women are not as good as men when it comes to working efficiency.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never understood the pay gap between men and women, it is something I know that has been argued a lot in my country and still even now, there is a huge difference in most cases.

I believe that if a man and a woman do the same type of work and provide the same quality of work they should both be paid equally. It's a shame that in this day and age, there is still a gender pay gap.

Sex shouldn't be used to determine pay for working. If both men and women do the same job, they should be paid exactly the same amount. No one should face discrimination because of their gender.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds