Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Enter a lot of giveaways and contests?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Does anyone here like to enter a lot of giveaways and contests? I ask because I used to enter a lot of giveaways in the past, never usually won anything though aside from a few small things here or there. I know places on reddit you can do to enter a ton of giveaways. Last year I found a lot of people do this, and end up making it a career sort of. They enter giveaways and contests on the daily in the hopes of winning stuff. I was going to do this myself, but I couldn't be bothered to do that daily myself, especially since I probably wouldn't win anything anyway.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have any problems with entering into contests as long as it's something that I have a chance of winning. I wouldn't enter a contest that the conditions to win it is very difficult for me. I have entered a lot of contest in forums over the years. I have won some as well and came close to winning some.

No, I've not entered many giveaways and contests online in forums. In fact, I can't remember the last time I entered any of those giveaways and contests apart from the one which I entered here on Bizdustry.

I don't have any problems with entering into contests as long as it's something that I have a chance of winning. I wouldn't enter a contest that the conditions to win it is very difficult for me. I have entered a lot of contest in forums over the years. I have won some as well and came close to winning some.

The issue is always with the conditions of winning. When the conditions are pretty difficult, I won't feel good going in because I may end up wasting more of my time joining something that I may end up not winning. So, it doesn't make any sense to me at all.

The issue is always with the conditions of winning. When the conditions are pretty difficult, I won't feel good going in because I may end up wasting more of my time joining something that I may end up not winning. So, it doesn't make any sense to me at all.

Exactly! I was actually in a contest two weeks ago where the person who hosted the contest in his community didn't lay out clean parameters on how participants should contribute in the contest. It was a long the line that he came out and started making some adjustments that didn't seem appropriate.

I have periods when I don't mind a lot of things and I just want to win something because it really cheers me up. I had several times when I won small amounts and not very expensive things, but it really affected my mood for many days ahead

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds