Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Employee of the Month

MrPanos

Renowned member
Credits
Does your forum have an Employee of the Month? Do you think that it a nice addition which encourage your staff members to increase their efficiency? All in all, what are your thoughts about the EoTM?
Personally, I always try to announce an Employee of the Month. I love rewarding the best of the bests. The Employee of the Month receives a small payment and a special rank image. I would like to introduce more features in the EoTM. Do you have any ideas? How do you choose your EoTM?

Advertisement Placeholder
I never ran such a monthly event for my staff members when I ran a forum, because I believe it's rather pointless unless your community has a lot of staff members in the first place and none of my forum projects were so big.

I used to do this long time ago with my forum, I haven't done it in a while, I may give it a go next month for my current staff members.

I do not currently have any staff in my forum, so there is no need for such an award.

But once I get more staffs, I may try to give away "employee of the month" award.

I have never done this, nor have I really thought about it. I think it could make other staff members mad, but it could motivate them too.

I just had an idea! I own a blog so maybe I should do like a visitor of the month or something. Good idea?

I haven't and not sure if I would. I fear that it could maybe demotivate the staff members that do not win so if I was to implement this I would have to be careful not to hurt others feelings.

Never personally done anything like this on my forum as I don't believe in it myself. I have nothing against other forums doing this if they wish to and if their staff are happy with it then I don't see a problem but I personally don't like the idea of having to pick and choose which staff member has been the best over the course of that month. I feel all staff members should be treat equally rather than there being favourites every month.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds