Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Email Marketing

Advertisement Placeholder
Email marketing is marketing your products and services through emails. Before you can do email marketing you need an email list of your potential customers, and once you have the list, you can start sending marketing emails.

Email marketing is usually a process of following up customers or potential customers when come across your product the first time but seem not interested.
After collecting their email addresses, a sequence of emails are usually written to ensure that they're being persuaded albeit systematically to buy or get them interested in what you have to offer.

Email marketing is simply getting your products and services across to your clients via the email. Email marketing has lots of strategy but the most difficult one is how to collate email list. Once you have the list of emails that you needed, you could send links of your products to them.

Email marketing is a particular kind of marketing and so many people think is outdated because many people do not use emails that often. I believe that this is a lie as you can still make it convert especially for marketing strategies that they require sales funnel.

An email marketing strategy is a set of procedures that a marketer identifies and follows to achieve desired marketing goals with email advertising. This plan of action gives the businesses a direct channel of communication with prospects and customers for brand promotion.

In its simplest form, I think marketing is the act of advertising or promoting products and/or services using emails. But I doubt if this method is still effective these days, especially when one wants to consider the number of people who really open their mails to read daily. I think this is almost outdated, if not outdated.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds