Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Elephant riding

Credits
Who has done it, what was the experience like?
Well, I have tried elephant riding a couple of times. The first time I tried, it was on a zoo. I was a kid. Second time I tried, I was an adult and I went on a jungle safari on elephant back. Maybe I would never try riding an elephant again because I hear that the bones on elephant backs get hurt when people sit on the animal

Advertisement Placeholder
I have seen how people ride elephants in Sri Lanka and India but never got a chance to ride elephants. Just for the sake of experience, I might try riding an elephant when I get a chance. By the way, how does a man control such a big animal?

Never will I be interested in getting on an elephant. I can't even get on a horse because I'm afraid of bigger animals. Elephant is way too much more than a nurse horse. It's out of my league.

I know that some places offer elephant riding but it is not something we have here where I live. I remember as a kid I would ride on the donkeys at the beach during the summer months but that is as far as I have gone to riding any kind of animal.

I would imagine riding an elephant would be a fun experience.

Maybe if I was born and raised in Thailand, I would be open to riding an elephant because it's very common in that part of the world but I wasn't. They are too big for me to be comfortable around them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds