Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Electronic business

Abonyo Dickens

Reputable member
Credits
When I was a campus student, starting small businesses was very easy, like i could sell electronic gadgets like laptops, sound systems like small home theaters, storage devices like memory cards and external hard disks. Could do a lot of photo shoots and it was much profitable. It became very hard for me to penetrate the market outside school being that my target groups were my fellow comrades. Competition out of school was a lot more demanding, shop rent too expensive, employees salary also standard. It was a very interesting business and demanding too. What's your take on electronic business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes definitely it is profitable, but it is capital intensive as you have stated . If you don't have enough capital to start I suggest you don't venture into the business.

My brother has an electronics business, it is a very interesting field, competition exists like everywhere else, everything is in the quality of the work you do. And the result, are very good dividends.

When I was a campus student, starting small businesses was very easy, like i could sell electronic gadgets like laptops, sound systems like small home theaters, storage devices like memory cards and external hard disks. Could do a lot of photo shoots and it was much profitable. It became very hard for me to penetrate the market outside school being that my target groups were my fellow comrades. Competition out of school was a lot more demanding, shop rent too expensive, employees salary also standard. It was a very interesting business and demanding too. What's your take on electronic business?
hello, the electric field will always be profitable, since as they are modernized always open a product to offer

Not being a campus student anymore should not mean that your business has to leave the school environment. If you are permitted, your business can still thrive in the campus.

you had potential buyers/clients around you in school that's why you were able to sell and now that you are out of school, you have left that environmental, you need to find another hot selling environment and introduce your business into it.

I have never sold electronic items, either online or offline. If you want to start a business, the most common way is to set up your shop in a busy marketplace. However, if this is too demanding for you, you can also start selling online. You do not have to spend money on rents and hire staff to ma nage your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds