Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Electric pole business

Presido

Legendary member
Credits
I know of a man in my locality that is into the production of electric poles and he his making a lot of profit from it, I want to invest in the business but I don't know if seeking advice from this man will help, do you think I should meet this man or make research from somewhere else being that the man may see me as his competitor

Advertisement Placeholder
You can offer to invest in his business and then you arrive at an agreement of how the money should be handled. If you have the money, his experience would have way for the business to succeed. Just offer to partner with him.

Electric pole business is a profitable business.
You can go and meet him to know how you be doing it but you should tell him that you do not want to be at the same location with him. So, after when you gain experience from him you can go and start your own business at another place.

You can offer to invest in his business and then you arrive at an agreement of how the money should be handled. If you have the money, his experience would have way for the business to succeed. Just offer to partner with him.
Yea I agree with you.... it's better he meets the man and offer to invest in his business than starting up his own pole business which will require a lot of capital and it will take a long time for him to learn the skill before he eventually starts up his own business

The Electric pole business should be a profitable one in regions where electric connections is done through overhead cables. You can meet him to put you through however, you should let him know you will not establish yourself in the same location as him.

I would advice you to go and ask other person outside your locality for advice on all you need to know about the business since if you ask that man, it will seem like he is giving secret of his business to a competitor. It's never advisable to ask people doing the same thing in your locality, just spread out and get different advice from those already in the business.

I know of a man in my locality that is into the production of electric poles and he his making a lot of profit from it, I want to invest in the business but I don't know if seeking advice from this man will help, do you think I should meet this man or make research from somewhere else being that the man may see me as his competitor

Individuals doesn't make electric poles, make proper research before posting here. Rather, those in charge of electricity generation are the ones that is behind electric pole building. They have the backing from the government, they're a licensed entity.

Woooow
that business is great but slow to start producing income
you know your can't argue the fact that not eveery time we change our electric poles
so you can see that you have to be patient in it
Wait for the firm to enlarge
All the best
You have offered a very important advise here, patience is needed in this kind of business. You don't get contracts easily. It is also advisable for him to collaborate with some top companies that would partner with him in making him succeed in the business.

I think it's better to meet the man and ask for business advice, because then the man might acknowledge you as a colleague in the business, he might not necessarily see you as a competitor.
Moreover he has been working in that particular area so his advice will be beneficial.

This business is very good and at the same time very costly to start considering the amount that will be involved in buying the poles, and the other pity expenses. I suggest you make research first before contacting the man for more clarification.

The business of selling fan is very profitable once you have the right strategy marketing skills and techniques. It just requires you to be skillful in your approach to the market and what kind of customer base you want to attract to buy your merchandize or goods.

Do you understand what or who the customer will be? If the electric pole is for the electric company then you can go to their office and check with their purchasing on how you can offer electric poles. It is not as easy like selling any kind of merchandise. Electric pole is a specialized product since you only sell that to the electric company (or maybe to the local government depending on the situation). If the man you said is making money from his business of electric pole then do you think you can compete with him?

Of course you should take the idea from him because he is doing this work and he will have a lot of master in it. And you will be very much successful in this business because it is a good thing to take idea from a successful person and you will also get more idea about this business.
And it's great business.

First of all you must do research on the business of electric pole not only in your area.
If you have enough capital to invest then start and expand your own business. Partnership is good thin because one person has only capital but not experience and he has experience.
And you can also directly purchase by him and sale it in somewhere else in the market.

electric pole business is a very goodness lucrative business, it may involve a lot of capital too but it's worth it, with this current advancements in technology everybody is now using electricity

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds