Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Easy & Reliable Passive Income Sources

HK World

Loyal member
Credits
Everyone online is giving ideas on how to generate passive income to get financial stability and is trying to make things look so easy. But most people are still not getting as rich as online gurus claim.

Do you think earning money is as easy as people show you?

Or can you give some advice to those who want to generate income through different sources but don't know which one is reliable and easy to start with?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well some of the reliable sources to which I earned my passive income, is online even though to some extent I don't really considered it as easy as people may say.

It can really helped you to get what you want actually.

For me nothing has work as good as blogging when it comes to generating easy and reliable passive income. I have been making money from my blogs for the last 5 years.

The only passive income online that is reliable is intellectuall property or creative property. It would keep paying you for the rest of your life on earth.

Blogging is probably the easiest and most reliable way of making passive income online. It's more like a win-win situation as you get to learn, share you knowledge and experience, and still make some passive income. Though it might be meager, it's better then nothing.

Start a dropshipping business, develop and monetize a blog, write and market online courses, publish sponsored Instagram posts, start a print-on-demand business, launch an app, and there are many other ways to make passive income.

Well some of the reliable sources to which I earned my passive income, is online even though to some extent I don't really considered it as easy as people may say.

It can really helped you to get what you want actually.
Some people believe that they cannot start passive income with a little amount but I feel it is a lie because you can start passive income like investing in cryptocurrency with a little amount of money

Earning money online is not actually easy as it seems , you have to work hard so that you can get a substantial amount online because the more you work ,the more money you will make .

There are lot of ways to generate passive income online. The only way to be successful is if you put your focus on one of those ways rather than trying to share your attention among other ways.

There are lot of ways to generate passive income online. The only way to be successful is if you put your focus on one of those ways rather than trying to share your attention among other ways.
Yeah, anybody who wants to generate passive income must be very much focused if not he or she may not be successful. It requires a lot of consistency and hard work.

Yeah, anybody who wants to generate passive income must be very much focused if not he or she may not be successful. It requires a lot of consistency and hard work.
Yes, Generating passive income definitely involves consistency and determination from anyone who wants to. It takes a lot of Hard work and if you are not dedicated to it, You might fail..

Yes, Generating passive income definitely involves consistency and determination from anyone who wants to. It takes a lot of Hard work and if you are not dedicated to it, You might fail..
If you want to generate passive income you must make your mind up to work consistently in order to be successful. Of course it is not something that happens instantly because it takes consistency and some level of dedication.

If you want to generate passive income you must make your mind up to work consistently in order to be successful. Of course it is not something that happens instantly because it takes consistency and some level of dedication.
Yes, I must agree that generating passive income requires a lot of consistency from you if you really intend to be successful with it. Consistency with Dedication would make you go far.

Earning any kind of money whether it be passive income or not is not going to be easy. The reason I say that is because to earn an income either passively or by working constantly, you will have to put a lot of work into it before you see the results.

A passive income is something that you can earn without doing any work and even when you are sleeping, the only way that is possible is to have worked for a while in the first place to be able to achieve that passive income.

Once you reach the stage where you have passive income coming in, then it is a lot easier.

I am still trying myself to make a passive income and even though some things are slowly building up, I know I still have a long way to go.

One of the major aspects of earning passive income also involves focusing on many different kinds of opportunities that might be helpful to you. This also involves making money by investing money.

Blogging is probably the easiest and most reliable way of making passive income online. It's more like a win-win situation as you get to learn, share you knowledge and experience, and still make some passive income. Though it might be meager, it's better then nothing.
For you to be able to make a passive income online , you have to be creative in order to make a better earning online and you can also make money from a diverse ways .

Everyone online is giving ideas on how to generate passive income to get financial stability and is trying to make things look so easy. But most people are still not getting as rich as online gurus claim.

Or can you give some advice to those who want to generate income through different sources but don't know which one is reliable and easy to start with?
Not all that glitters are gold. Not all strategies advertised online are actually generating money. Following some of them are challengeable. If you want to actually made money online, you have to get in touch with the professional online marketers.

Any site that offers paid to upload - that's a good place to start right there. You can work a month or two uploading photos, commenting on others' photos, getting as many clicks and comments as possible, and then just leave your pics up on the site and watch them generate passive income as time goes by.
Some of your photos will continue to get views, even shares, without you actively engaging.
Other than that, you can always use referral programs, get your referral link out there (most sites looking for additional members offer some type of referral system/reward program.)
Attach your referral link(s) to your social media sites, posts, advertise using bumper stickers or wear a Tshirt like @Billy 😉 and what you're doing is not only helping these sites get the word out, you're also getting the chance to have others sign up under your name.

Nothing easy in this world, all need struggle to achieved any goal, the most easiest is we watch another people looks alike becomes successful from views, however each human has own portion, despite you can copy their way, but the result will different. Just take simple example, two sellers selling the same product, but the result will different. We don't need become another personality, but be own selves.

I have heard somebody said that there's no such thing as passive income because you still have to make an effort in order to make it work (like if you have for rent house, you need to maintain the place and communicate with the renter etc). Earning easy money, if somebody offered me one, I would easily think it as scam because if there are ways to earn money so easy and so fast, why isn't everybody able to afford essential things? Right opportunities, hard work and discipline will give me better money than the ones some "easy money" gurus offer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds