Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Easemoni: is it a reliable platform to raise funds for your business?

Nat

Recognized member
Credits
This will rely on the terms of your contract with the app platform, as they offer varying amounts to borrowers and varied terms for repaying their loans. On the site, you can access the loan that best meets your needs.

Advertisement Placeholder
I hope their terms and conditions are favourable to those who want to take loans from them because in my country, these loan companies/apps have become a thorn in the flesh of people. Always charging exhorbitant interests.

This will rely on the terms of your contract with the app platform, as they offer varying amounts to borrowers and varied terms for repaying their loans. On the site, you can access the loan that best meets your needs.
A crowdfunding website called Easemoni enables companies to raise money from a group of investors. It provides a variety of solutions and features, such as marketing, business planning, and fundraising, to assist businesses in expanding and succeeding.

A crowdfunding website called Easemoni enables companies to raise money from a group of investors. It provides a variety of solutions and features, such as marketing, business planning, and fundraising, to assist businesses in expanding and succeeding.
That is a great plan they have there. At first, I thought that it was entirely a loan lending app like others. But if they bring in investors, then that is great. You will to really convince them about your business plan I guess.

Easemoni is an excellent innovation that is very strategic in tye business sector. A platform that links businesses with investors like Easemoni is Worth accolades.

I have been hearing about Easemoni indeed but I don't know how reliable it is but I don't like borrowing for business so that is why I don't pay more attention to platform that can give loan. I don't like to involve in a loan that every day they will be calling about pay back period.

Never heard of this platform. I have tried a lot of lending platforms and based on my observation I think these platforms tend to have high-interest rates. I think crowdfunding platforms are better if you want to raise funds for your business

I have been seeing their ads everywhere. I have never used the platform. I think it would be like every other online loan platforms. I don't support getting loans from online loan companies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds