Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Easemoni: is it a reliable platform to raise funds for your business?

I am planning to join many cryptocurrency exchanges that allow you to make money but in the end it is hard to judge platforms. How can we make sure that we opt for the right kind of platform?
You have to check the review of most of those platforms online. And try as much as possible to avoid any platform that will ask you for deposit and Investment as they are not always reliable.

Advertisement Placeholder
You have to check the review of most of those platforms online. And try as much as possible to avoid any platform that will ask you for deposit and Investment as they are not always reliable.

Yes, I no longer invest in the Hyip sites or in many other kind of sites like paid to click investment scam sites at all. Such kind of sites are all fraud sites designed to cheat people.

Yes, I no longer invest in the Hyip sites or in many other kind of sites like paid to click investment scam sites at all. Such kind of sites are all fraud sites designed to cheat people.
This is something you should have understand long ago. Anyway it is still part of the experience we all have to pass through. I hope you didn't lose much of your money in the past.

This is something you should have understand long ago. Anyway it is still part of the experience we all have to pass through. I hope you didn't lose much of your money in the past.

Well, the great thing is that I have lost only $30 in the Hyip site. $30 is nothing, but I have heard many scary stories of people losing thousands of dollars after investing in Hyip sites.

Well, the great thing is that I have lost only $30 in the Hyip site. $30 is nothing, but I have heard many scary stories of people losing thousands of dollars after investing in Hyip sites.
Yes seriously , so many people have lost thousands of Dollars to this dubious platforms. But I wonder why on Earth could people just invest hugely into something they do not know without any official government registration.

One of the biggest downsides to collect in loans from these companies is that they usually come with a very high amount of interest. For somebody who is wanting to start a business this is not going to be sustainable and I advise that you should go to a commercial Bank instead.
One of the things about some of these platforms is that they usually come to the resque of so many persons that are in need of loans to fund their prospective business,even without collatoral.

When it comes to using cryptocurrency exchanges, I tend to check reviews for sure. However, right now I am merely using payeer as of now when it comes to buying and selling coins.

I have not been using easemoni to raise fund for my business, But its a popular platform , all you need is go-to play store and check the review concerning them to determine their authenticity.

I have never heard about this app. Personally, I don't want and encourage taking loans to start a business.
The application is used to collect money to start a business but then the interest rate is very high and they can be very embarrassing whenever you do not pay the money on time so you should stay away from it

Never heard of a platform called easemoni. Is this a peer to peer lending platform or a crowdfunding platform? Most of the crowdfunding platforms and peer to per lending sites are not available in my location.

Easemoni is an online platform that helps individuals who doesn't have enough funds to carry out their daily activities or business to get easy access to funds and help them get the specified amount of cash they would need at a very convenient time from the comfort of their homes.

with the requirements needed to acquire such funds from other institution, easemoni gives individuals the easy access to funds with a no collateral and interest rate.By signing up to the online platform with a few required informations you would qualify to get the money and pay at your own convenience or as agreed with the online platform.

This is a very reliable platform as it dishes out collateral free loans and give you the rest of mind you need to carry out other activities, do you think this would be a really good way to raise funds for your business? Drop your comments let's share thoughts on this prospects.
It is a loan application and it is a way to encourage people who do not have enough money to start up their business and they will be paying back their loans at the agreed time

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds