Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Easemoni: is it a reliable platform to raise funds for your business?

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
Easemoni is an online platform that helps individuals who doesn't have enough funds to carry out their daily activities or business to get easy access to funds and help them get the specified amount of cash they would need at a very convenient time from the comfort of their homes.

with the requirements needed to acquire such funds from other institution, easemoni gives individuals the easy access to funds with a no collateral and interest rate.By signing up to the online platform with a few required informations you would qualify to get the money and pay at your own convenience or as agreed with the online platform.

This is a very reliable platform as it dishes out collateral free loans and give you the rest of mind you need to carry out other activities, do you think this would be a really good way to raise funds for your business? Drop your comments let's share thoughts on this prospects.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a very good write up. Keep it up sincerem. I will definitely look into the site to see how things would work there because I need money to grow one of my offline business.

This is a very good write up. Keep it up sincerem. I will definitely look into the site to see how things would work there because I need money to grow one of my offline business.
You can try it out as it is quite reliable and easy to access and operate, but also try to make more research so you can get more information about the app. And also thank you for your commendation.

You can try it out as it is quite reliable and easy to access and operate, but also try to make more research so you can get more information about the app. And also thank you for your commendation.
I try to use the app and it seems the app is a subsidiary of okash from opay. I try to register but I didn't receive the one time password I needed to finalise the registration process. You could check it out yourself.

How long would they give one a loan for? Besides how easy is their repayment process because I discovered that a lot of these apps that give loans would give one for a short while and that's not enough time to make something tangible.

To be honest with you, this is my first time of hearing about this platform. I think it's like taking a loan, o personally don't like the idea of taking a loan to start a business. I can only take a loan to scale up a business that is already successful

How long would they give one a loan for? Besides how easy is their repayment process because I discovered that a lot of these apps that give loans would give one for a short while and that's not enough time to make something tangible.
Well , this would depend on the agreement you have with the app platform as the give various amount to people with different time frames to repay your loans. You can go on the platform and get the loan that best suits you .

One of the biggest downsides to collect in loans from these companies is that they usually come with a very high amount of interest. For somebody who is wanting to start a business this is not going to be sustainable and I advise that you should go to a commercial Bank instead.

Easemonib is good and I like their app thou I have not requested any loan from them but I know that there are good because most of my friends are collecting from them so I say yes easemoni is a good app and it also depends on the agreement and commison there are saying about .

As far as I am concerned this platform is a lending platform and as such it is not good for raising money for a business. It is good for borrowing money to start personal projects or to cover immediate expenses but not for businesses.

I never heard of them. Are they new or something?

I mean if they have a good track record and can help out your business, then it is probably worth looking into more.

The country is very difficult right now and as such a lot of people do not have places to get money to start business . This is why we need platforms like this to be able to help.

I have never heard about this app. Personally, I don't want and encourage taking loans to start a business.

Well this is a good information for those that do not have any other way to get capital for their business. I can recommend it to people around me.

The most important thing actually looking for a platform that is not going to try to rip you off by making you to pay high amount of interest rates so if it is favorable than that is ok.

Easemoni is an online platform that helps individuals who doesn't have enough funds to carry out their daily activities or business to get easy access to funds and help them get the specified amount of cash they would need at a very convenient time from the comfort of their homes.

with the requirements needed to acquire such funds from other institution, easemoni gives individuals the easy access to funds with a no collateral and interest rate.By signing up to the online platform with a few required informations you would qualify to get the money and pay at your own convenience or as agreed with the online platform.

This is a very reliable platform as it dishes out collateral free loans and give you the rest of mind you need to carry out other activities, do you think this would be a really good way to raise funds for your business? Drop your comments let's share thoughts on this prospects.

We have many similar kind of apps in our country as well. It seems like it is a loan granting app. I would not recommend using such kind of app, buddy. It is much better to save money and utilise personal finance.

We have many similar kind of apps in our country as well. It seems like it is a loan granting app. I would not recommend using such kind of app, buddy. It is much better to save money and utilise personal finance.
That is the best thing to do. . In most cases there is absolutely nothing wrong with getting a loan to start up anything but this is only for something you are hundred percent sure of having success. It will be risky sometime because we do not know the future of any business we are going into.

That is the best thing to do. . In most cases there is absolutely nothing wrong with getting a loan to start up anything but this is only for something you are hundred percent sure of having success. It will be risky sometime because we do not know the future of any business we are going into.

The only issue with using such kind of apps is the really high interest rates. They advertise the app and they state that they will not charge huge interest, but in the end they do charge you pretty insane interest rates.

The only issue with using such kind of apps is the really high interest rates. They advertise the app and they state that they will not charge huge interest, but in the end they do charge you pretty insane interest rates.
I don't really know about the interest rate they will be charging for obtaining a loan from the platform . I haven't checked that out. Do you really think they are charging more than what the commercial Bank offline will be charging people to give out loans ?

I don't really know about the interest rate they will be charging for obtaining a loan from the platform . I haven't checked that out. Do you really think they are charging more than what the commercial Bank offline will be charging people to give out loans ?

Such kind of apps usually charge a lots of interest. We also have a similar app in our country known as "barwaqt". They charge incredible high interest rates, despite the fact that they claim that they do not.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds