Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Earning money with your website - Any recommendations?

Traffic was not the issue , the most important problem you were having was because you didn't have much understanding of the search engine optimisation. That's what brings traffic.

Well, it is important to get traffic in the end and this is only possible when you have sufficient knowledge of SEO. Many folks do not have the right kind of knowledge and this is why they tend to hire people who could handle SEO for them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, it is important to get traffic in the end and this is only possible when you have sufficient knowledge of SEO. Many folks do not have the right kind of knowledge and this is why they tend to hire people who could handle SEO for them.
If I have to engage in blogging this can't Be My hindrances because there are so many ways I can learn about it perfectly such as YouTube or by direct searching on Google will give you all the information you need to know.

If I have to engage in blogging this can't Be My hindrances because there are so many ways I can learn about it perfectly such as YouTube or by direct searching on Google will give you all the information you need to know.

Yes, it is possible to read many different kinds of articles on the internet that could help you when it comes to learning SEO. However, in order to become a professional SEO expert, you may need to pursue courses.

Yes, it is possible to read many different kinds of articles on the internet that could help you when it comes to learning SEO. However, in order to become a professional SEO expert, you may need to pursue courses.
But what is the needs of you becoming a professional when you just need something that will help you in your blogging journey ? I believe every information that you will need to help you make money profitably with your blogging can be gotten on YouTube and internet.

But what is the needs of you becoming a professional when you just need something that will help you in your blogging journey ? I believe every information that you will need to help you make money profitably with your blogging can be gotten on YouTube and internet.

Well, I am an ESL writer. The main issue is that you need to have some sort of knowledge about SEO and I really might not have enough time to manage my site or pursue SEO courses. This is why I think it is better to hire a SEO expert.

Well, I am an ESL writer. The main issue is that you need to have some sort of knowledge about SEO and I really might not have enough time to manage my site or pursue SEO courses. This is why I think it is better to hire a SEO expert.
I don't know what ESL writer is all about. I would like you to break down for my understanding. Not really for anything but just to have an idea of what it is all about. That's all

I don't know what ESL writer is all about. I would like you to break down for my understanding. Not really for anything but just to have an idea of what it is all about. That's all

The term "ESL" refers to "English as a Second Language". An ESL writer is a kind of a writer whose native language is not English. However, he is still capable of writing articles.

The term "ESL" refers to "English as a Second Language". An ESL writer is a kind of a writer whose native language is not English. However, he is still capable of writing articles.
Oh, nice one. Like , do you have a personal website or are you writing it for a certain platform ? . In that case you must have a good idea of English even when it is not your official language.

I would like to earn some extra money with the help of my website. What affiliate programs do you know and can recommend me?
Any info vpnresellers.com and their reseller VPN program? Do you think it will be a good idea to try their affiliate program?
The web is full of opportunities but may be limited depending on your location. Nonetheless here are a few stunts and places you can try
1) reseller hosting package - try dewlance.com best there is affordable, reliable, and has great uptime.
2) promoting Grammarly affiliate program, worldwide desirable program, easy to sell, and great payout
3) Freelance jobs reseller accounts - (Indeed, Upwork, Guru, etc)

Oh, nice one. Like , do you have a personal website or are you writing it for a certain platform ? . In that case you must have a good idea of English even when it is not your official language.

I am not really that great when it comes to English language. However, I try my best to write articles using really basic English so that I can avoid making grammatical mistakes.

I am not really that great when it comes to English language. However, I try my best to write articles using really basic English so that I can avoid making grammatical mistakes.
Oh, if you are interested in learning more about English, you can focus more on writing , researching and probably learning from the write-up of so many people here

Before you can earn from your website, you need to build a huge traffic on your site. Your site will generate revenue only when you have a huge traffic. your traffic should come from reputed sources like google, facebook, twitter, etc. and not from traffic exchange.
For you to be able to start earning on your websites , you first need to start getting a large amount of traffics which you needed in other to start making money online .

Well, you can monetize your website mainly through inserting of Google ads commonly known as AdSense on to the website. However to qualify for this form of monetization your website must have a higher traffic visit.
You can as well sell your goods and services through the content you post in the articles of your websites. I think this helps.

If you have a website I think you don't have to work in your website before you can earn, you can earn a good amount of money managing the website but not working on it.

I would like to earn some extra money with the help of my website. What affiliate programs do you know and can recommend me?
Any info vpnresellers.com and their reseller VPN program? Do you think it will be a good idea to try their affiliate program?
I think the use of URL shorteners could really help you garner quite a bit of income online. Posting the shortened URL form as an affiliate link on websites and under comments on blogs can go a long way to attract traffic which can earn you online income

You can utilize a-ads if your website obtains traffic.
This is a bitcoin advertising network that does not have a minimum payment requirement and sends payments every day.
Try revcontent if your site receives a lot of traffic.

I've never tried it, but if you all agree that it's a waste of time, then perhaps we should steer clear of working on sites like that. In addition to this, we have nicer places to work. Working on any website takes time, dedication, and complete focus.
Since I already have other places to stay, I have never attempted and will not try.

it is highly recommended that you include affiliate program on your website as this would really increase your revenue and could explode your income potentials. so you should try it out.

You need to generate a ton of traffic to your website before you can start making money from it. Only with high traffic will your website start to make money. Instead of coming through traffic exchanges, your traffic should originate from well-known sites like Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

The main issue you were having was that you didn't have a good understanding of search engine optimization. That is what generates traffic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds