Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Earn Money Online - Websites That Pay 2022

Credits
Hello everyone I would like to share with you some sites I have personally tried that can make you lots of money in little time using not much effort. Below are some sites that I have personally used along with descriptions and what I would rate them to be as a money earning site...

Points2shop - I have personally used Points2shop for about 8 months now, but out of those eight months I have probably only used the site for 2 months total. It is not that the site is bad, it's just that I didn't have time. I was really busy, but now I have been spending most of my time there at Points2shop. I have earned $106.00 so far from quick and easy tasks. From the tasks you do you can either earn points or cash. Sadly you cannot withdraw points for cash or anything such as that but you can use your points to purchase stuff on amazon.com and have points2shop order it for you and ship to your address for free! You have to pay nothing. On the other hand if you do earn cash you can request a payout through many different sites such as paypal, payza, amazon gift card (instant), also free bank transfers, or even checks completely free!
I love the site because it has so many users that are always there to help and assist you with what ever you may need when you need it. Not to mention when you first sign up you get your personal helper to help get you started on your journey with Points2shop. You can visit Points2shop @ http://www.points2shop.com
Rating: 8 of 10

RewardingWays -
I was personally referred to this website by a user here on Referral Directory, and I am so glad that they have referred me to RewardingWays because it is such a blessing.. That is if you have a paypal account, or enjoy amazon gift cards. I enjoy this site more than any other only because the surveys they have pay you around 25% more than other sites like this do. Honestly their site doesn't look very professional, but they really do pay out cash and give you the rewards you request in a very fast manner. If you are the type of person that is looking for sign ups for a website or something they allow you to host your own offer on their site for a minimum of $3.00. I truly enjoy that service that they offer there. That is basically all you need to know about them. You can visit RewardingWays @ http://www.rewardingways.com
Rating: 6 of 10

Swagbucks - A very long time ago I was referred to this nifty site by my step mother. Personally I have only been on Swagbucks a couple of times because it's sort of hard to earn swagbucks on there to request prizes and gift cards. There are many other people like my step mother who say Swagbucks is an amazing place to earn from, and it kind of is because they offer many prizes and rewards for completing their offers and tasks but it takes more time and effort than these other sites do. They have many gift cards and prizes to choose from, they have so many I am not even going to name them, but I just want you guys to know it takes time to earn there on Swagbucks. Swagbucks also rewards you Swagbucks cash just by using their search engine which is placed on their site. You do not even have to download the engine. That is one of my favorite parts about Swagbucks. There are millions of users there on swagbucks, and the site is truly legit. You can visit swagbucks @ http://www.swagbucks.com
rating: 4 of 10

Inboxdollars -
I found inbox dollars one day while I was searching Google so I decided to check it out. Their site claimed to pay you cash just for reading paid emails sent to your email address. At first I truly didn't believe that it was legit, but I tried it anyway, and I soon began racking up 20s, 30s, and even 40 dollars from reading emails. They only allow you to request payment through check, even though that is the only payment method the site is pretty dang good. Checking emails isn't all that you can do to earn cash, you can watch videos, take surveys, and many other things to earn cash with them. Visit Inbox Dollars @ http://www.inboxdollars.com
Rating: 7 of 10

The sites listed above are currently all the sites I know of right now, but I look forward to finding more in the future. If you guys know any more sites that you think others would like please feel free to reply to this thread and share. Oh and if you want, share you referral link here as well.

Thank you guys so much for reading, I hope this helped!

Advertisement Placeholder
RewardsXP is a really good site if anyone is interested. I have a total income of over $1400 in just under 1.5 years from them although I stopped a while back since I didn't have enough time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds