Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Earn money on games CS:GO, Dota2, Warzone

Yes, it's not everybody that like playing game online. Those who enjoying playing game will definitely appreciate it. I've tried playing game to make money in the past, but I couldn't make a dime from it.
For the gamers this platform is definitely a very good one to earn money from. Although I have not give it a try but I think it will be worthwhile based on the analysis given above.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, it's a great way to monetise your gaming experience! There are now new tournaments, more recently, where they are already giving $50 for first place, but you need a password to enter this tournament with a big cash prize.
This interesting, I'll definitely try this to see if I can earn money online, this seems to be a lazy way to earn money by just doing what you like, but have you been paid on the site?

It would be really exciting getting to earn from playing games , but the fact still remain that the tasks are usually too much, especially when Compared with the small amount of money given as rewards.

That's great! So, can you tell me how much money do you make per day playing games on such kind of apps? What kind of payment methods do you they use to pay people?
I only play in Dota tournaments now (not much time to play) and I earn from that. At the moment I'm making $2-3 a day. I play in my spare time and no longer spend all my time playing, as I used to. I just play for my own pleasure, rarely playing. I used to have this bundle - I played in tournaments and CS GO and Dota, thus earning and there. there by 15 dollars (ended up having $ 30 from the two games).

You can withdraw money to: BTC, ETH, Tether (USDT)👇

View attachment 3897

This interesting, I'll definitely try this to see if I can earn money online, this seems to be a lazy way to earn money by just doing what you like, but have you been paid on the site?
Of course they paid and still pay money!)

There and some streamers from Twitch play, the site began to gain popularity and is updated, adds a lot of interesting things to make money (such as game mining, as an increase in income from games - a cool theme)

Of course they paid and still pay money!)

There and some streamers from Twitch play, the site began to gain popularity and is updated, adds a lot of interesting things to make money (such as game mining, as an increase in income from games - a cool theme)
There are lot play to earn website that are springing up on the internet and most of them tend to be scams . That is why I am always sceptical of working on site like this.

There are lot play to earn website that are springing up on the internet and most of them tend to be scams . That is why I am always sceptical of working on site like this.
It is true that there are lot of play to earn website that have floaded the internet presently.
You just need to be careful so that you don't fall into the hands of scam play 2 earn platforms.

It is true that there are lot of play to earn website that have floaded the internet presently.
You just need to be careful so that you don't fall into the hands of scam play 2 earn platforms.
It is very correct that so many play to earn website are mostly scams and one need to be very careful. It is Highly necessary to avoid most of this play to earn website.

[ИЗОБРАЖЕНИЕ]

Earn money on CS:GO Dota2 games Warzone Exeedme

Good afternoon everyone, today I will show you how to use CS:GO(faceit) Dota2 games with normal rating. In Warzone Battle Royal (as well as in CS:GO tournaments) you can absolutely free and earn money every day.

I will divide this topic into several parts, namely:

1. Registration.
2.Verification (required for the withdrawal of funds).
3.Connecting an account Steem and Warzone.
4.Full explanation how to play and different nuances.
5. Withdrawal of funds.
Foreword

It's 2022, now almost all people play games in one way or another, but unlike streamers, youtubers, etc. there is no way to monetize their games and today I am happy to share a great platform where you can play - to make money:)

Step one - Registration

Link to site + bonus
Or you can sign in via Discord or Twitch

The second stage - Verification

Verification is required to withdraw funds.
To verify, you must click on the wallet in the upper right corner.

After you got to the page

Where you have to click confirm your account to withdraw funds.
Verification is for people over 18 years old.

(verification is fast, literally 5 minutes) at the time of writing)

You must record a video of you doing two head turns to the left side, if you don't have a webcam, you can proceed via phone by sending a link to the post (more convenient) or by scanning a QR code on your phone.

After checking, you can withdraw if you've already won prizes
:)

Step 3 - Connect your Steam and Warzone account
On the CS:GO home page, there will be a "Connect Steam" button at the top right.

WARNING
In order to participate in Faceit's daily CS:GO ladders, you must have 25 games played on your Faceit account.
To enter the Faceit ladder, you need to select CS:GO and select Tournaments Tournaments.
To play Dota 2, you only need to play the regular rankings.
In Warzone battle royal.

After that, click on the currently running and connected to the ladder

That's it, now if you've played 25 matches on Faceit, you can play regular Faceit matchmaking and earn money :)

Stage four - nuances
What do I get paid for?
For winning faisit games, one faisit victory will give you 5 points on the current leaderboard; one loss will take away 3 points. First place goes to the player who completes 24 hours of the current leaderboard with the most points earned.
How long does the leaderboard last and when will the prizes be awarded?
Ladderadder takes 24 hours each day, just like all other games such as Dota2 and Warzone. Ladder starts at 3am and ends at 3am the next day.

Where can I withdraw my money and how quickly will I get it?
Winning money can only be withdrawn to cryptocurrency wallets such as Bitcoin. USDT Ethereum and XED, I recommend to choose TRC20 for withdrawal in USDT and network. Funds to the account come very quickly, up to 5 minutes, this is what concerns USDT, bitcoin is withdrawn longer.

Step five
- Withdrawal of funds

I have $72.31 on my balance.
Pressing Withdraw.
Select USDT

After I go to binance and find my wallet USDT and I have to choose TRC20

Copy my wallet binance and paste it on the site and press withdrawal.

Profit! The money came within a minute!

-------------
I hope you appreciate my topic, and apologize if something is not specified. tried to tell in detail, all questions will be answered and I will prompt

Good games and good teammates, good luck to all!
:cool:
This actually looks legit no doubt and I will check it out. Playing games to get an online income sounds really fun and the screenshots exhibiting the payment proof looks refreshing especially given the number of scams I have encountered pursuing online income

This actually looks legit no doubt and I will check it out. Playing games to get an online income sounds really fun and the screenshots exhibiting the payment proof looks refreshing especially given the number of scams I have encountered pursuing online income
There's no harm in trying out new things because if you're not try it out there's no way you'll confirm legitimacy.
If you have gotten enough confirmation about the platform you can share the information here.

For the gamers this platform is definitely a very good one to earn money from. Although I have not give it a try but I think it will be worthwhile based on the analysis given above.

Making money by playing games have always intrigued me all the time. But I am not aware of any platform that pays a huge amount of money just by playing games. Are you aware of any?

There's no harm in trying out new things because if you're not try it out there's no way you'll confirm legitimacy.
If you have gotten enough confirmation about the platform you can share the information here.
I have always been interested in playing games to earn online income because in addition to the enjoyment of winning, you are rewarded for your efforts by the receipt of money. I may have to run background checks on this, though, and update you guys with my findings

I have always been interested in playing games to earn online income because in addition to the enjoyment of winning, you are rewarded for your efforts by the receipt of money. I may have to run background checks on this, though, and update you guys with my findings
It is a very good way to make money for the gamers.
Personally , I am not a lover of games and I don't think I can work on such platforms.
There is a plethora of play to earn games on the internet that you can have yourself.

It is a very good way to make money for the gamers.
Personally , I am not a lover of games and I don't think I can work on such platforms.
There is a plethora of play to earn games on the internet that you can have yourself.
This is very true but the caveat is that most of them pay peanuts to reward your efforts. This has made playing games to earn online less fashionable. I believe these sites must change their payment structure in order to attract more gamers

In a long run, tho will still turn into wasting of time. I only play game to enjoy my time not to earn any small bucks. Game that you might have to play go more than 100days before you can get $1

This is very true but the caveat is that most of them pay peanuts to reward your efforts. This has made playing games to earn online less fashionable. I believe these sites must change their payment structure in order to attract more gamers
It will definitely be less attractive because the pay rate is not encouraging . it is more or less like the pay to click websites where you will be paid penny for your effort.

In a long run, tho will still turn into wasting of time. I only play game to enjoy my time not to earn any small bucks. Game that you might have to play go more than 100days before you can get $1
It is never a waste of time if you have access to legitimate play to earn games online it is exactly one of the best platform to make money from if you can play games very well.

It is never a waste of time if you have access to legitimate play to earn games online it is exactly one of the best platform to make money from if you can play games very well.
The only setback is that most of the play2earn website are scams and that is why people are sceptical to work on such sites. It's been a while I stop working on such websites.

The only setback is that most of the play2earn website are scams and that is why people are sceptical to work on such sites. It's been a while I stop working on such websites.
It is true that one should be sceptical of working on most of the play2earn website because the scammers have used this platform as a safe haven to scam people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds